Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

2 minutes ago, Bad Kid said:

Yeah Freaky Prince, I wish she released more episodes on YouTube, I think it was very interesting to see her in the studio. I also heard that during 2016 a camera man was reported many times near her, maybe we are getting something else this year? I don't know. I don't want to hype myself over things that won't come, like the Do What U Want music video or a sequel of ARTPOP.

he was constantly around her during july-august last year 

btw i'm going through a list of all of her unreleased songs and there are so many sia4 should i include red and blue/stefani germanotta songs?

Just now, Bad Kid said:

I would personally include all of them in the list, even if she didn't make them when she was at the time not famous. It just makes it a little bit more complete I guess.

okay jj2

i'm making the list now, will write the thread in the next following days jj2

10 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

It's been almost half a year since Million Reasons was released. Where's the third single? oprah6 Is she pulling out mid-era again like she did with Artpop? oprah6

I imagine the tour starting with one more song being released and then letting the era die with the tour, not gonna lie. Then ASIB promo until that's over and then potentially LG6 mid-late 2018. Just my humble prediction though lol. 

23 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I usually hate Fashion of His Love, but the lyrics are so good jj3

Ugh they are!! I've loved that track (not drooled over it) forever. It reminds me of a 70s anthem and I jam to it, no lies rav3

18 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

I imagine the tour starting with one more song being released and then letting the era die with the tour, not gonna lie. Then ASIB promo until that's over and then potentially LG6 mid-late 2018. Just my humble prediction though lol. 

Just one more? I need at least two more to make up for the awful PI/MR videos rav1

22 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

asib will be released on 18 september 201moo1

I was driving to work the other day and I saw this huge ass billboards and oh there it is, Gaga with her pink hat. It's actually a billboard ad for a very popular radio station. Sort of like "hey we play the latest hits, listen to Lady Gaga's hit Million Reasons from her new album Joanne". Pretty cool. I haven't seen something like that since probably the BTW era.