Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm so excited for Enigma, but to think that she's at a point in her career when she could pull off a stadium tour...

uI8Vm2Vd.jpg

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. She's cancelled tours twice now but ironically in different markets rip4 

There are quite a bit of fans who are skeptical of purchasing tickets if she's going to bail. 

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. She's cancelled tours twice now but ironically in different markets rip4 

There are quite a bit of fans who are skeptical of purchasing tickets if she's going to bail. 

Well, you did make a few points there lol3

So...there's no way the new album is coming anytime soon, right? At first I thought Enigma was going to be a tour/residency for LG6, but considering how close it is and the fact that we still don't have new music (apart from ASIB), I can't see this happening. I also can't imagine LG6 dropping in the middle of the residency, which means the album probably won't be here until it ends, which is November 2019. Either that or she'll take a break and do LG6 mid-late 2020.

5 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

So...there's no way the new album is coming anytime soon, right? At first I thought Enigma was going to be a tour/residency for LG6, but considering how close it is and the fact that we still don't have new music (apart from ASIB), I can't see this happening. I also can't imagine LG6 dropping in the middle of the residency, which means the album probably won't be here until it ends, which is November 2019. Either that or she'll take a break and do LG6 mid-late 2020.

Lead single after the Oscar buzz dies (April/May) would be the smartest choice jj2

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Spill more tea pls nicki5 

Strangely enough, we talked about Gaga two times in school today. The first time during English and we were talking about how famous people pick stage names and then the teacher mentioned Gaga and told the class that she's called Stefani Гermanotta and that she's sold around 200M records so far and mentioned Poker Face and Bad Romance (a shocker). So in short, we stan. But later in the other class this other teacher said that many of today's singers don't know how to sing etc etc... and he mentioned Gaga and said she uses the avant garde clothes to hide the fact that she's talentless. nicki5 We- nicki5 The closeted Little Monster in me wanted to throw my shoe at him. nicki5

14 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

Strangely enough, we talked about Gaga two times in school today. The first time during English and we were talking about how famous people pick stage names and then the teacher mentioned Gaga and told the class that she's called Stefani Гermanotta and that she's sold around 200M records so far and mentioned Poker Face and Bad Romance (a shocker). So in short, we stan. But later in the other class this other teacher said that many of today's singers don't know how to sing etc etc... and he mentioned Gaga and said she uses the avant garde clothes to hide the fact that she's talentless. nicki5 We- nicki5 The closeted Little Monster in me wanted to throw my shoe at him. nicki5

He can remain stuck in 2009, ig nicki5 

22 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

Yes, no one knows that I stan Gaga except my family. nicki5 In fact, they think I stan hip hop and trap just because I once listened to MotorSport. rip3

Ksksksk rip3 

I think they included Gaga in my poem for the yearbook in elementary school, I'll check later rip3

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ksksksk rip3 

I think they included Gaga in my poem for the yearbook in elementary school, I'll check later rip3

But I remember when I was 11/12 I used to promote Applause and ARTPOP in every situation possible rip3 (that was when I was in osnovno; idk what's the name for it in english rip4; and most of my ex friends knew that I stanned ha and every time some teacher brought her in a convo they would pass a look at me skskrip3)