Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I've been delaying my Dirty Computer first listen for a year now ksks aura1 But Make Me Feel is a bop, I've hear it.

Dela Peep can get it, if she delivers with her next album. gaga3

i'm listening to valkan kompjuter (nicki5) rn and it's a mega bop. deserved aoty tbh lol3 that kacey girl is so overrated im sorry nicki5

as for dula peep, idk nicki5 that cringy stage presence, gurll.... nicki5

Complex and E! both reported about the break up + she spent VDay getting drunk with her friends and getting tattoos nicki5 Well, I guess it's over... right after we were all planning that she will take a break to start a family and have kids nicki5

Kinda greedy, but this might work in our favor (unless Bradley jumps right in) nicki5 

20 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Complex and E! both reported about the break up + she spent VDay getting drunk with her friends and getting tattoos nicki5 Well, I guess it's over... right after we were all planning that she will take a break to start a family and have kids nicki5

Kinda greedy, but this might work in our favor (unless Bradley jumps right in) nicki5 

Her 21 era is imminent nicki5 

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A slutty version of 21 about getting ha puzzy eaten by Mr Cooper nicki5

that'd be a kii rip3

8 minutes ago, Tasso said:
Interscope better discount her albums + Shallow next week. lol3 

it's interscope lol3 they're not gonna do anything unless it's selena gomez lol3