The Enigma Lounge

Rachel Green    3,503

Before I Cry has grown on me so much over these past few days. giveup2

"Hurry up, hurry up before I lose you

Hurry up, hurry up before you lose me too

hurry up, hurry up before I change my mind"

giveup1

All of her songs on the ST are 10/10 tbh with Always Remember Us This Way being 11/10.

oprah4oprah4oprah4

SWINΞ    8,456
35 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She's coming

nWm8fro.gif

I’m confused. What’s Bayonetta? confused1

Freaky Prince    27,680
15 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

I’m confused. What’s Bayonetta? confused1

A video game (character)

The gun heels in JW video could've been inspired by her as well

latest?cb=20151223123707&path-prefix=en

Infrared    18,876
9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm so excited for Enigma, but to think that she's at a point in her career when she could pull off a stadium tour...

uI8Vm2Vd.jpg

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. She's cancelled tours twice now but ironically in different markets rip4 

There are quite a bit of fans who are skeptical of purchasing tickets if she's going to bail. 

Freaky Prince    27,680
4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. She's cancelled tours twice now but ironically in different markets rip4 

There are quite a bit of fans who are skeptical of purchasing tickets if she's going to bail. 

Well, you did make a few points there lol3

PoisonCandy    4,137

So...there's no way the new album is coming anytime soon, right? At first I thought Enigma was going to be a tour/residency for LG6, but considering how close it is and the fact that we still don't have new music (apart from ASIB), I can't see this happening. I also can't imagine LG6 dropping in the middle of the residency, which means the album probably won't be here until it ends, which is November 2019. Either that or she'll take a break and do LG6 mid-late 2020.

Freaky Prince    27,680
5 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

So...there's no way the new album is coming anytime soon, right? At first I thought Enigma was going to be a tour/residency for LG6, but considering how close it is and the fact that we still don't have new music (apart from ASIB), I can't see this happening. I also can't imagine LG6 dropping in the middle of the residency, which means the album probably won't be here until it ends, which is November 2019. Either that or she'll take a break and do LG6 mid-late 2020.

Lead single after the Oscar buzz dies (April/May) would be the smartest choice jj2

Rachel Green    3,503
6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Spill more tea pls nicki5 

Strangely enough, we talked about Gaga two times in school today. The first time during English and we were talking about how famous people pick stage names and then the teacher mentioned Gaga and told the class that she's called Stefani Гermanotta and that she's sold around 200M records so far and mentioned Poker Face and Bad Romance (a shocker). So in short, we stan. But later in the other class this other teacher said that many of today's singers don't know how to sing etc etc... and he mentioned Gaga and said she uses the avant garde clothes to hide the fact that she's talentless. nicki5 We- nicki5 The closeted Little Monster in me wanted to throw my shoe at him. nicki5

Freaky Prince    27,680
14 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

Strangely enough, we talked about Gaga two times in school today. The first time during English and we were talking about how famous people pick stage names and then the teacher mentioned Gaga and told the class that she's called Stefani Гermanotta and that she's sold around 200M records so far and mentioned Poker Face and Bad Romance (a shocker). So in short, we stan. But later in the other class this other teacher said that many of today's singers don't know how to sing etc etc... and he mentioned Gaga and said she uses the avant garde clothes to hide the fact that she's talentless. nicki5 We- nicki5 The closeted Little Monster in me wanted to throw my shoe at him. nicki5

He can remain stuck in 2009, ig nicki5