Jump to content

The Enigma Lounge

Recommended Posts

NoFraudzzz    2,385
11 hours ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Spill lol3 And God forbid you praise another female artist, they are gonna drag you for filth lol3

 

11 hours ago, Merryem said:

gagadaily is literally the worst hellsite i’ve ever been on lol3 i got warned for using the word “fad”

I got warned for using Xtinct on GGD lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasso    16,995
18 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

 

lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasso    16,995

Throwback to when the single was supposed to come out in late April/ early May. lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,974
On 6/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, Tasso said:

Throwback to when the single was supposed to come out in late April/ early May. lol3 

soon we'll be saying throwback to when the album was supposed to come out in 2019 lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,267
50 minutes ago, Merryem said:

soon we'll be saying throwback to when the album was supposed to come out in 2019 lol3 

My hope is 75% lost on the album coming out this year lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,377

Listening to ARTPOP in full, for the first time since its release. "Venus" clappedT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWINΞ    8,568
5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Listening to ARTPOP in full, for the first time since its release. "Venus" clappedT.

How I-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,377
6 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

How I-

I don't usually listen to albums in full until recently. I usually play the singles and/or songs I enjoyed from each release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,267
9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I don't usually listen to albums in full until recently. I usually play the singles and/or songs I enjoyed from each release.

I hope Aura snatched every possible follicle on your head

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,377
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I hope Aura snatched every possible follicle on your head

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn

"Aura" is cute, but I kind of prefer the demo cut more. wendy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,267
1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

"Aura" is cute, but I kind of prefer the demo cut more. wendy2

Blocked

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn

Have you listened to BTW in full?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    10,123
23 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I don't usually listen to albums in full until recently. I usually play the singles and/or songs I enjoyed from each release.

Thoughts and prayers for your past self.

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,377
21 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Blocked

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn

Have you listened to BTW in full?

When it first came out, yes. Lately? Maybe a month or two ago.....

11 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Thoughts and prayers for your past self.

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    10,123
1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

When it first came out, yes. Lately? Maybe a month or two ago.....

Should be a weekly ritual sis

tumblr_inline_nerztj9bKi1sal39a.thumb.pn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×