Gaga adds two pictures to her facebook involving #freekesha

Andy!    12,975

Gaga is so supportive yas2 

Thank you gaga cry1 

Onika    22,305

Thank you Gaga brit2 she really does care omg brit2 

I honestly didn't even think Kesha would be on her radar and she's standing up for her brit2 

Andy!    12,975
Just now, Onika said:

I honestly didn't even think Kesha would be on her radar and she's standing up for her brit2 

I'm legit tearing up again brit2

Onika    22,305
Just now, Witchcraft said:

I'm legit tearing up again brit2

Same brit2 this fucking emote has been me for like the last 48 hours straight brit2 

Andy!    12,975
Just now, Onika said:

Same brit2 this fucking emote has been me for like the last 48 hours straight brit2 

I also have found myself using it a lot brit2 

How have you been holding up with all of this? brit2 

Nicole Richie    3,047

she has such a huge influence on everything in the market and with her huge fan base this is great for kesha, i don't know how much will change but more people will talk the more she continues to show support

Onika    22,305

I also have found myself using it a lot brit2 

How have you been holding up with all of this? brit2 

I'm kind of a mess honestly brit2 

Like not only do I love her and she's the sweetest person ever, but this stuff hits close to home for me brit2 

Hence my ridiculous essay in that BG thread brit2 

I just want to hug her brit2 

How are you doing? katyanna1 

ChooseyLover    19,963

Gaga is winning me honestly. I never cared too much about her music but I think that is going to happen VERY SOON.

Andy!    12,975
4 minutes ago, Onika said:

I'm kind of a mess honestly brit2 

Like not only do I love her and she's the sweetest person ever, but this stuff hits close to home for me brit2 

Hence my ridiculous essay in that BG thread brit2 

I just want to hug her brit2 

How are you doing? katyanna1 

Awe I'm sorry Onika katyanna1 

And I could be better with this brit2 It's so depressing, poor Kesha. I need to meet her again some day. She does seem like she needs a big hug and lots of support

Onika    22,305

Awe I'm sorry Onika katyanna1 

And I could be better with this brit2 It's so depressing, poor Kesha. I need to meet her again some day. 

It's not your fault brit2 I've just seen what this kind of abuse does to people and it breaks my fucking heart when people try to make her out to be some horrible, underhanded manipulator, when she's the victim brit2 

I literally just want to hug her for like 20 minutes and tell her how wonderful she is brit2 

Andy!    12,975
Just now, Onika said:

It's not your fault brit2 I've just seen what this kind of abuse does to people and it breaks my fucking heart when people try to make her out to be some horrible, underhanded manipulator, when she's the victim brit2 

I literally just want to hug her for like 20 minutes and tell her how wonderful she is brit2 

Oh my god that does make me absolutely sick brit2 Just why in hell would she make this up and do this to herself? Her expression in those pictures look so pained. She's probably losing her mind over this and people have the balls to say that she's lying brit2 She does so much for her animals. I watched this video yesterday and after all the events of Friday, it killed me brit2 

Onika    22,305

Oh my god that does make me absolutely sick brit2 Just why in hell would she make this up and do this to herself? Her expression in those pictures look so pained. She's probably losing her mind over this and people have the balls to say that she's lying brit2 She does so much for her animals. I watched this video yesterday and after all the events of Friday, it killed me brit2 

I'm legitimately such an emotional wreck rn brit2 I can't even watch that video, I'm gonna start full on bawling brit2 

For fuck's SAKE, she's a human being who deserves respect brit2 

Andy!    12,975
2 minutes ago, Onika said:

I'm legitimately such an emotional wreck rn brit2 I can't even watch that video, I'm gonna start full on bawling brit2 

For fuck's SAKE, she's a human being who deserves respect brit2 

"To anybody who's being bothered, or abused, or harassed, or bullied, i just wanted to tell you that it will get better. It will. No matter if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender; however you are choosing to live is beautiful, and you have my full support and all of my love. And to be yourself. And it will get better. When people are mean for no reason it's horrible, but i swear to god it will get better. So please don't ever give up, and I love you guys."

She's such an amazing person. brit2 No matter what happens i hope she finds peace and happiness, brit2 

Lover    179,190
2 hours ago, Onika said:

This brit2 One thing I felt bad about was that she was if she lost she probably wouldn't get huge media exposure/support considering how out of the public eye she's been lately. I was happy when it started trending, and that it reached of 2,3 MILLION tweets is just astonishing. It proves that people can come together to send love and support something just because they have a good heart. When all these celebrities started speaking out I was even more shocked. I just hope this helps her case in some ways, and that she's seen the outpouring of love. brit2 

Scully    2,762

Not sure how true this is, but I honestly wouldn't put it past her to contact Kesha personally. 

Dangerous Jim    3,835

This is all so awful. I hope Gaga talks about it at the Oscars, whether she wins or not, I hope she brings more awareness to what is happening to Kesha

Andy!    12,975
1 minute ago, Scully said:

Not sure how true this is, but I honestly wouldn't put it past her to contact Kesha personally. 

Oh my god if it was true i would be absolutely sobbing brit2 I loved gaga before all this, but i really am so so grateful for all the support she's given Kesha so far.