DanceCommander

Kesha Isn't Broke

"Despite Swift's help, Kesha is not broke. "She still has money coming in and can always perform," the source explains"

"She loves the support and has been blown away by it," the source tells Us. "This was a horrible blow but she is going to keep fighting and she is absolutely blown away by the support from other artists and her fans."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kesha-is-blown-away-by-fan-celeb-support-after-devastating-court-loss-w165007

Who to believe? TMZ or US Magazine?

4 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Luke's team told TMZ that in order to make Kesha seem desperate for money after the Taylor situation and the statement they made.

Idek.

THIS. I swear TMZ hates Kesha. Have you seen the pictures that they use on the cover of each article on her? They choose her worst photos, with a massive close up and her mouth open and eyes half closed. The titles are also misleading af like this one "HELP! IM OUTTA CASH!", making it sound like she said it. I fucking hate TMZ.

Just now, DeltaHouse said:

What's to gain from that? Wouldn't that just create more sympathy?

''in order to make Kesha seem desperate for money''

It would make her seem weak and her lawsuit hopeless. They have stated she wants out of her contract for money, so them stating she's broke is probably them trying to convince whomever that that laughable statement has any truth to it.

2 minutes ago, DeltaHouse said:

What's to gain from that? Wouldn't that just create more sympathy?

Have you read the comments on Kesha on the TMZ articles? "she just wants the money" "dirty whore only wants money, shes lying" etc... 95% people hate her on there. TMZ uses the worst pictures of her and misleading titles... they never liked her before anyway.. 

1 minute ago, Galaxy said:

It would make her seem weak and her lawsuit hopeless. They have stated she wants out of her contract for money, so them stating she's broke is probably them trying to convince whomever that that laughable statement has any truth to it.

Yea, I read what you said, I just...don't really agree, I suppose. I'm not an expert but adding "she ran out of money" to the list when there's already been a big show of sympathy would seem counterproductive. Just the way I see it, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I think they are saying that she made a mistake to want to get out of the contract with no proof, so now she is desperate for more money to get out of this whole situation that she caused for herself... they're such liars!!!

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Have you read the comments on Kesha on the TMZ articles? "she just wants the money" "dirty whore only wants money, shes lying" etc... 95% people hate her on there. TMZ uses the worst pictures of her and misleading titles... they never liked her before anyway.. 

FUCK NO

On February 22, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Onika said:

I don't believe she's broke because she's extremely frugal, not because of anything either mysterious "source" says lol

Agree sass4 

On February 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Galaxy said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Luke's team told TMZ that in order to make Kesha seem desperate for money after the Taylor situation and the statement they made.

Idek.

What if Tay told TMZ to report that so it made her look better. rip2