Zedd Offers to Produce For Kesha too

Dennis Reynolds    9,700

Isn't the whole point that she CAN'T go and work with other producers (other than ones affiliated with Dr. Luke)? Seems like an empty gesture, really.

Onika    22,316
Just now, DeltaHouse said:

Isn't the whole point that she CAN'T go and work with other producers (other than ones affiliated with Dr. Luke)? Seems like an empty gesture, really.

I think it's more about "Hey, when you get out of this mess, I want to work with you"

It's nice because Luke's threat was always "I'll have you blackballed", and so seeing mainstream producers come out and say they want to work with her is comforting from a career perspective.

Philip    18,663
1 minute ago, Onika said:

I think it's more about "Hey, when you get out of this mess, I want to work with you"

It's nice because Luke's threat was always "I'll have you blackballed", and so seeing mainstream producers come out and say they want to work with her is comforting from a career perspective.

Well I'm hoping everyone sticks to their words tbh, or she gon end up like MoNique brit2 

Angelus    11,442

This is so beautiful seeing people helping her and supporting her the way they can

Onika    22,316
1 minute ago, Bitch said:

Well I'm hoping everyone sticks to their words tbh, or she gon end up like MoNique brit2 

Honestly I think, even if they were completely heartless (which obviously isn't the case), it would be beneficial from a PR perspective. They have no reason to make empty promises oprah2 

Dennis Reynolds    9,700
3 minutes ago, Onika said:

I see, yea, you're probably right. 

Dangerous Jim    3,835

Omfg this yas2 I love the public reaction to this whole thing. Imagine how great her comeback record is gonna be, she is finally gonna be recognised for her talent.

Okan    7,536

why is this gif so me when we get a new info brit2 

Dennis Reynolds    9,700
1 minute ago, DeltaHouse said:

I see, yea, you're probably right. 

I managed to botch quoting you somehow..

Lover    179,191

Ha Break Free is coming! (Hopefully cry2)

Inb4 every producer in the game offers to work with her (besides Luke jj4