Firdawsi

Zedd Offers to Produce For Kesha too

Just now, DeltaHouse said:

Isn't the whole point that she CAN'T go and work with other producers (other than ones affiliated with Dr. Luke)? Seems like an empty gesture, really.

I think it's more about "Hey, when you get out of this mess, I want to work with you"

It's nice because Luke's threat was always "I'll have you blackballed", and so seeing mainstream producers come out and say they want to work with her is comforting from a career perspective.

1 minute ago, Onika said:

I think it's more about "Hey, when you get out of this mess, I want to work with you"

It's nice because Luke's threat was always "I'll have you blackballed", and so seeing mainstream producers come out and say they want to work with her is comforting from a career perspective.

Well I'm hoping everyone sticks to their words tbh, or she gon end up like MoNique brit2 

1 minute ago, Bitch said:

Well I'm hoping everyone sticks to their words tbh, or she gon end up like MoNique brit2 

Honestly I think, even if they were completely heartless (which obviously isn't the case), it would be beneficial from a PR perspective. They have no reason to make empty promises oprah2 

3 minutes ago, Onika said:

I see, yea, you're probably right. 

Omfg this yas2 I love the public reaction to this whole thing. Imagine how great her comeback record is gonna be, she is finally gonna be recognised for her talent.