Firdawsi

Zedd Offers to Produce For Kesha too

2 minutes ago, Onika said:

Honestly I think, even if they were completely heartless (which obviously isn't the case), it would be beneficial from a PR perspective. They have no reason to make empty promises oprah2 

well, they look like good people just saying jj4 

and depending when all this mess ends too tho, big iconic singers disappear after 4 years of music absence, let alone kesha who's, let's say fresh in this um3 

really hoping this settles this year at least, and she releases in 2017 

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Omfg this yas2 I love the public reaction to this whole thing. Imagine how great her comeback record is gonna be, she is finally gonna be recognised for her talent.

I know brit2 she has public support, support from people in the industry, producers who want to work with her brit2 ha revival is coming brit2 

1 minute ago, KeshaOverdose said:

why is this gif so me when we get a new info brit2 

Same brit2 

Just now, DeltaHouse said:

I managed to botch quoting you somehow..

No worries katyanna1 

2 minutes ago, Bitch said:

well, they look like good people just saying jj4 

and depending when all this mess ends too tho, big iconic singers disappear after 4 years of music absence, let alone kesha who's, let's say fresh in this um3 

really hoping this settles this year at least, and she releases in 2017 

That's what I mean, even if they didn't actually give a shit it would look good to come through on their promises.

I don't disagree, although the huge surge in support is a big deal. Way more than I expected honestly brit2 

Just now, KeshaOverdose said:

Probably Max Martin won't because he's exposed by Pebe. jj4 

There are actually rumors he's one of her witnesses. If you look at his stuff, he went from working with Luke constantly to like...once more and then never again after he worked on Warrior jj4 conspiracy perhaps? jj4 

Just now, Onika said:

That's what I mean, even if they didn't actually give a shit it would look good to come through on their promises.

I don't disagree, although the huge surge in support is a big deal. Way more than I expected honestly brit2 

There are actually rumors he's one of her witnesses. If you look at his stuff, he went from working with Luke constantly to like...once more and then never again after he worked on Warrior jj4 conspiracy perhaps? jj4 

Well yeah, before everything, I was pressed cuz literally zero A listers talked about this, and now all these big names are coming out in support. Hoping Sony caves in and just lets her go

guys, this is great! stop complaining regardless of who the producer is. its the support that matters. plus kesha is a gifted songwriter so im sure she could make it work with any producer! imagine all the songs she has written at this point? she just needs that producers help but im sure shes got the melodies and lyrics ready to go 

16 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Well yeah, before everything, I was pressed cuz literally zero A listers talked about this, and now all these big names are coming out in support. Hoping Sony caves in and just lets her go

Same jj4 I'm glad she's getting support though, that's a fucking huge deal