Galaxy

Charlie Puth talks Kesha/Dr Luke: ''He is my idol!''

21 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

lost every shread of respect for him from this moment awk1 

21 minutes ago, Hylia said:

So he sympathizes with Dr. Luke because he likes his work and it takes away from his music? I am disgusted

What kind of overreaction... anna1 This thread is dumb.

People are allowed to like Luke's music and his work as a producer. All I see is hate for Luke, which if he is a rapist is completely warranted, but do you think Kesha would be here today without him? She might be signed somewhere but I doubt she'd be the name she is today. Hating everything Luke has done is stupid, seeing as most of your favourite Kesha songs will probably be written and produced by him.

Charlie is saying the situation upsets him because he looked up to Luke as an amazing producer who basically launched the careers of Kesha and Katy and Kelly Clarkson and countless others, and this is casting a huge shadow over it. And he says he wants Ke$ha to be free and takes her side. Why are you hating?

Whatever Luke has done, what can't be undone is the great music they created together and apart and that's gonna live on no matter what either of them do.

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

People are allowed to like Luke's music and his work as a producer. All I see is hate for Luke, which if he is a rapist is completely warranted, but do you think Kesha would be here today without him? She might be signed somewhere but I doubt she'd be the name she is today. Hating everything Luke has done is stupid, seeing as most of your favourite Kesha songs will probably be written and produced by him.

Charlie is saying the situation upsets him because he looked up to Luke as an amazing producer who basically launched the careers of Kesha and Katy and Kelly Clarkson and countless others, and this is casting a huge shadow over it. And he says he wants Ke$ha to be free and takes her side. Why are you hating?

Whatever Luke has done, what can't be undone is the great music they created together and apart and that's gonna live on no matter what either of them do.

I think they just didn't watch the video like me dead4 

5 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

I never said liking his music was bad? I simply said sympathizing with him because you like his work is stupid. But as others have said, I think he was probably just flustered and it was my fault for not thinking that through.

2 minutes ago, KeshaOverdose said:

I think they just didn't watch the video like me dead4 

I watched

Ffs can we stop lynching people for *not* going out of their way to say vile things about someone? he obviously isn't supporting his actions or said he likes him as a person, just that he appreciates his work and that the situation is devastating, where are you all getting any sympathy from?

8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I never said liking his music was bad? I simply said sympathizing with him because you like his work is stupid. But as others have said, I think he was probably just flustered and it was my fault for not thinking that through.

I watched

When does he sympathise with him? He doesn't at all...

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Ffs can we stop lynching people for *not* going out of their way to say vile things about someone? he obviously isn't supporting his actions or said he likes him as a person, just that he appreciates his work and that the situation is devastating, where are you all getting any sympathy from?

1 minute ago, Dangerous Jim said:

When does he sympathise with him? He doesn't at all...

Admittedly after watching a second time I realize I was looking too far into things. Red carpet interviews aren't really the place to spring questions like this, but I digress