Kesha Cancels Concert at Chicago's Loyola University

Tough Lover    19,353

kesha-brian-fest-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Kesha has canceled a concert planned for Friday at Loyola University in Chicago, according to the university. 

Loyola's Department of Programming issued a statement blaming "personal reasons" that will keep her from appearing at the school's annual Colossus weekend. Full refunds will be issued. 

"Kesha has expressed her disappointment in having to cancel, but she feels that this is the best decision for her at this time. We respect her decision and wish her well," the statement reads. 

Last Friday Kesha was denied an initial injunction bid against Dr. Luke, which would have allowed her to record outside of his purview. The pop star alleges rape and abuse against the producer dating back a decade.

Source

Gilly    8,439

i hope she walks the red carpet with gaga at the oscars because it would bring a ton of publicity and support. whatever happens, im sure gaga will find a way to reference kesha at the oscars, which would be amazing for her. FREE alex1 KESHA alex1 

edwinfg    7,936
6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i hope she walks the red carpet with gaga at the oscars because it would bring a ton of publicity and support. whatever happens, im sure gaga will find a way to reference kesha at the oscars, which would be amazing for her. FREE alex1 KESHA alex1 

THIS alex1 GIVE HA THAT SPOTLIGHT alex1 

Tyler    2,069
15 minutes ago, Gilly said:

The internet would explode dead2 What a statement that would be

Lover    179,167

I honestly think she's gonna be with Gaga at the Oscars. Maybe not performing, but I can really see Gaga doing something like the VMAS 2010 again. Remember when she brought some LGBT soldiers with her in light of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy she was going up against? I think she could bring some rape victims with her on the red carpet and incorporate them into her performance in some way - Kesha being one of them. Kesha has a great voice but it's not as strong as Gaga's, or strong enough to carry on that song, so I just don't see her singing with her lol...

Chris Morlock    44,345
On 2/25/2016 at 5:31 PM, TaylorNation™ said:

I honestly think she's gonna be with Gaga at the Oscars. Maybe not performing, but I can really see Gaga doing something like the VMAS 2010 again. Remember when she brought some LGBT soldiers with her in light of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy she was going up against? I think she could bring some rape victims with her on the red carpet and incorporate them into her performance in some way - Kesha being one of them. Kesha has a great voice but it's not as strong as Gaga's, or strong enough to carry on that song, so I just don't see her singing with her lol...

photo-34261.gif