Scully

Gaga | Oscars | Discussion thread

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

Kwin Samantha coming in like a dark horse and unexpectedly snatching from the afterlife of his career.

I guess it's for the greater good. Could you imagine BG had she won? jj3 

It'd be you making three threads about how she bought it wendy1 

Guys, as good as the message is, TIHTY really is just not a good song.

It's neither a good Gaga, not a good Diane Warren song. Both could have come up with something much better. Besides that, the outrageous promo, the club mixes...don't you think it all seemed a bit phony? jj3

What I'm hoping for is Gaga coming back with a great new album and snatching Grammy's and AMA's that she has been denied from in the past.

Just now, Salvatore said:

It's neither a good Gaga, not a good Diane Warren song. Both could have come up with something much better. Besides that, the outrageous promo, the club mixes...don't you think it all seemed a bit phony? jj3

What I'm hoping for is Gaga coming back with a great new album and snatching Grammy's and AMA's that she has been denied from in the past.

IF SHE RELEASES THIS YEAR SHE LITERALLY HAS 0 CHANCE OF WINNING ANYTHING CUZ ADELE WIL SNATCH EVERY AWARD

YI3tntn.gif

Just now, Salvatore said:

anyways can you leave wendy1 

we're here to celebrate Gaga not drag her. no one is here for another phony opinion from you.

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

literally who gives a flying FUCK about grammys or amas anymore 

YI3tntn.gif

gaga has like 6 fucking grammys she doesnt need any more

YI3tntn.gif

she was ROBBED today. literally if she wants to win an oscar just sing a song for a 007 movie because the oscars shove that shit up their own asses 

YI3tntn.gif