P.O.P

INB4 GAGA BUYS HER OSCAR

jj3                                                                                                                             jj3                                                                                                                                    
jj3                                                   jj3                                                              jj3                                                                                                                                
jj3                                                                                                                             jj3                                                                                                                                                                                                     

1 minute ago, Alejandreaux said:

does TALENT make you mad sis??? jj2

She is doing INSANE without actually putting out music.I have never witnessed anything like that before.Something must be UP.

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

She is doing INSANE without actually putting out music.I have never witnessed anything like that before.Something must be UP.

She's become such a highly respected member of the industry that nowadays all she has to do is breathe and somehow she'll be showered with awards

4dzewjpg.gif

Im not surprised tho, i expected all of this as soon as i signed up to stan TALENT

4dzewjpg.gif

Thank god.

TIHTY is a bad song and while the message is good, Gaga has made herself look incredibly phony with all the promo she has done. The club mixes...

Sorry but the Academy clearly isn't as easily bribed as the GG are and tonight is a proof for that.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.