Recycled stardust

Shots on the Hood of My Car was supposed to be a bonus track on Cannibal

I was checking the documents available about the lawsuit on the NY court website and some things are interesting beyond the case, check this tracklist:

v4S2ewi.png

It's from the agreement between Kemosabe and RCA, at the end there's this list of her published songs, I think they put an old tracklist because Cannibal was out since more than a year.

4 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

There's also Animal but nothing new, I knew about all the bonus tracks. The remix album is all messed up

o5Kjf2u.png

the rihmix album is the one sold in Japan and in Australia. ny1 its official.

#10 is Take It Off (Corey Enemy Club Mix)

and #13 is Fuck Him Hes A DJ

6 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

There's also Animal but nothing new, I knew about all the bonus tracks. The remix album is all messed up

o5Kjf2u.png

I like IATDCAICYTD*, but I always thought it was kinda funny that it was promoted as a "dance remix" album for songs that were already dance songs.

*yowza, worst acronym ever.

2 minutes ago, DeltaHouse said:

I like IATDCAICYTD*, but I always thought it was kinda funny that it was promoted as a "dance remix" album for songs that were already dance songs.

*yowza, worst acronym ever.

some just use Dance Commander or I Am The Dance Commander moo1 

I think it wasn't included because the definition of an EP is generally 3-5 distinct songs or that they're under/around 30 minutes in length. If they included Shots on the Hood of My Car, it would be 36:21, unless they took the Animal Billboard Remix out, which would end up with it being 32:06 in total. They even had to shorten C U Next Tuesday so it would fit in the EP. It's fucking dumb how a goddamn remix was chosen over an original song though, fuck that shit dead2 

EDIT: It wasn't shortened after all I'm thinking of some other song orangu1 

Edited by Sakke
I'm fucking stupid
4 minutes ago, Witchcraft said:

I absolutely love this song! But it's hard to tell what is the real version. There's so many different versions with various speeds and pitches. 

The one in the masterpost is the proper pitch. Also if the pitch is wrong you can sorta tell, especially if you've been listening to an artist for a while.

20 minutes ago, Sakke said:

I think it wasn't included because the definition of an EP is generally 3-5 distinct songs or that they're under/around 30 minutes in length. If they included Shots on the Hood of My Car, it would be 36:21, unless they took the Animal Billboard Remix out, which would end up with it being 32:06 in total. They even had to shorten C U Next Tuesday so it would fit in the EP. It's fucking dumb how a goddamn remix was chosen over an original song though, fuck that shit dead2 

EDIT: It wasn't shortened after all I'm thinking of some other song orangu1 

what other song orangu1

Just now, Onika said:

That site is beautiful alex1 They don't have all the demos though i don't think. dead2 Like some really strange ones, like the starving demo. 

7 minutes ago, Sakke said:

The one in the masterpost is the proper pitch. Also if the pitch is wrong you can sorta tell, especially if you've been listening to an artist for a while.

I definitely agree!

Just now, Witchcraft said:

That site is beautiful alex1 They don't have all the demos though i don't think. dead2 Like some really strange ones, like the starving demo. 

I definitely agree!

Thanks, I'm the one who made it ny1 

If there's anything I don't have up there and you've got, definitely let me know so I can add it to the collection