Recycled stardust

Shots on the Hood of My Car was supposed to be a bonus track on Cannibal

Just now, Onika said:

Thanks, I'm the one who made it ny1 

If there's anything I don't have up there and you've got, definitely let me know so I can add it to the collection

Oh my lord you made it!!! That's awesome cry7 Man, you've really worked hard on the freekesha movement. That's so awesome!!! I think the only things that are missing are like stuff like these but i could be wrong:

Not that there are any major changes between the versions though :) 

48 minutes ago, Onika said:

If there's anything I don't have up there and you've got, definitely let me know so I can add it to the collection

The missing tracks I have noticed are

Dirty Love Solo

Vampire

Lover

Want U Bad (ft. Travie)

Bullet With Your Name On It

7 A M (the version that is there is lq)

(Starvin, Hearts On Fire and Secret Weapon are LQ, you can fix them)

If I notice anything else Ill let you know, you should check it out  youself also, but thank you for creating it tho, it's really helpful

4 hours ago, Onika said:

I updated my collection with some files from the site, I wasn't missing anything but I compare the quality with Audacity, the bitrate is unuseful becase these files have been touched too many times. Tomorrow I will upload everything so you can update

It fits the EP tbh, there are 2 versions without pitch but "the second demo" is an obvious stem edit because some people have the stems. I can upload it if anyone wants to hear it.

Also the lossless acapella is leaked, I have it but I don't think I can upload it anytime soon.

8 hours ago, Plenty of beer said:

I updated my collection with some files from the site, I wasn't missing anything but I compare the quality with Audacity, the bitrate is unuseful becase these files have been touched too many times. Tomorrow I will upload everything so you can update

Spek is a good application for comparing the bitrate stuff :) and thank you!

I added Blow Remix, Starving to Cannibal (Sleazy Remix already came on the UK A+C Version), and a BTS of her photo shoot.

7AM to Animal (I created a Bonus remix disc that I keep separate, including remixes of B&B VIP DWTIME, Tik Tok, Dinosaur, Dirty Picture (Solo( [no Cruz]

MMIS, MGL, OWDWY demo, Timber, Recordings from MCBL (Basically demo snippets), a ending medley and a BTS of her photoshoot.

19 hours ago, Sakke said:

I think it wasn't included because the definition of an EP is generally 3-5 distinct songs or that they're under/around 30 minutes in length. If they included Shots on the Hood of My Car, it would be 36:21, unless they took the Animal Billboard Remix out, which would end up with it being 32:06 in total. They even had to shorten C U Next Tuesday so it would fit in the EP. It's fucking dumb how a goddamn remix was chosen over an original song though, fuck that shit dead2 

EDIT: It wasn't shortened after all I'm thinking of some other song orangu1 

C U N T is basically a censored radio edit that was shortened to keep Cannibal and EP (They should have kept it on Animal). EVEN THOUGH IT COULD HAVE BEEN A BOMB ALBUM WITH 4 MORE SONGS.