Recycled stardust

Shots on the Hood of My Car was supposed to be a bonus track on Cannibal

6 hours ago, Onika said:

Spek is a good application for comparing the bitrate stuff :) and thank you!

I prefer Audacity because it can play the songs and has more advanced tools, in particular I use "plot spectrum" and mostly "find clipping" because I think that clipping is way worse than lost frequencies, for example between these two I choose the first even if frequencies are a little lower:

4Kl07lR.png

I'm uploading then I'm gonna send you the link

23 hours ago, Onika said:

Thanks, I'm the one who made it ny1 

If there's anything I don't have up there and you've got, definitely let me know so I can add it to the collection

yas1 

14 hours ago, KeshaOverdose said:

ok I'm adding it to Cannibal before the Animal remix

same. ny1 

14 hours ago, KeshaOverdose said:

also adding FHHADJ to Animal, I like the song but I forget it exists when it's on the remix album.

same too ny1 

4 hours ago, Pretty Lady said:

I added Blow Remix, Starving to Cannibal (Sleazy Remix already came on the UK A+C Version), and a BTS of her photo shoot.

7AM to Animal (I created a Bonus remix disc that I keep separate, including remixes of B&B VIP DWTIME, Tik Tok, Dinosaur, Dirty Picture (Solo( [no Cruz]

MMIS, MGL, OWDWY demo, Timber, Recordings from MCBL (Basically demo snippets), a ending medley and a BTS of her photoshoot.

yas2 

4 hours ago, Pretty Lady said:

Without FHHADJ though brit14

its there on the explicit version ny1 its taken out of the clean versions of each album ny1 but its there on the official.

5 hours ago, Pretty Lady said:

@Sakke Let me know before you update the Master Post. I'll go through what you have then make a list of stuff you need to add. moo1 

#HelpASisterOut

Basically I'm gonna remake the entire post and organize it better. I'm also getting rid of the different versions of her albums and having one "definitive" version of them with all the bonus tracks and such. If people want me to, I can still include those separately if y'all are completionists dead2 But yeah, it'll take a small while, because I can't use my current laptop to do it because it's shit, a new one is on its way however, so not long now moo1

But I can send the mega link to all the animals who want to to check if I'm missing anything before posting because it's gonna be made from ground up :) 

On February 29, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Sakke said:

I think it wasn't included because the definition of an EP is generally 3-5 distinct songs or that they're under/around 30 minutes in length. If they included Shots on the Hood of My Car, it would be 36:21, unless they took the Animal Billboard Remix out, which would end up with it being 32:06 in total. They even had to shorten C U Next Tuesday so it would fit in the EP. It's fucking dumb how a goddamn remix was chosen over an original song though, fuck that shit dead2 

EDIT: It wasn't shortened after all I'm thinking of some other song orangu1 

I was gunna quote you and be like TFM had 9 songs but then I remembered Cannibal does too. orangu1 It's a shame they didn't put SOTHOMC on the EP though. cry5 I wonder what the reasoning was..

On February 29, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Onika said:

Thanks, I'm the one who made it ny1 

If there's anything I don't have up there and you've got, definitely let me know so I can add it to the collection

OMG SLAY a bit! shock1 I was gunna tell you to compare the list to the master post but I guess that is under construction now moo1 

20 hours ago, Sakke said:

Basically I'm gonna remake the entire post and organize it better. I'm also getting rid of the different versions of her albums and having one "definitive" version of them with all the bonus tracks and such. If people want me to, I can still include those separately if y'all are completionists dead2 But yeah, it'll take a small while, because I can't use my current laptop to do it because it's shit, a new one is on its way however, so not long now moo1

But I can send the mega link to all the animals who want to to check if I'm missing anything before posting because it's gonna be made from ground up :) 

i can help with that ny1 just ask. ny1 

On March 1, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Plenty of beer said:

I prefer Audacity because it can play the songs and has more advanced tools, in particular I use "plot spectrum" and mostly "find clipping" because I think that clipping is way worse than lost frequencies, for example between these two I choose the first even if frequencies are a little lower:

4Kl07lR.png

I'm uploading then I'm gonna send you the link

They are actually the same quality. The last one is just re-encoded to a higher bit rate.

On 2/28/2016 at 5:04 PM, Plenty of beer said:

I was checking the documents available about the lawsuit on the NY court website and some things are interesting beyond the case, check this tracklist:

v4S2ewi.png

It's from the agreement between Kemosabe and RCA, at the end there's this list of her published songs, I think they put an old tracklist because Cannibal was out since more than a year.

Do you have a link to where i can find the documents available more like this?  never mind found a bookmark i had for it

3 hours ago, idrk said:

I was researching shots on the hood after I found this: 

so clear dead2 vocal stems leaked too which is rare even for released songs along with 2 mixes and an acoustic. it was all set to be added to the tracklist. japans cannibal already had over 10 tracks making cannibal an album there so I dont get why they didn't add it there anyway. comments are interesting on the track too. this all makes sense im glad I found this

Oh my God fall3