El Goot

Who is the FAKEST fave?

14 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

My first thought was Katy, because she's the one who other people have spoken out about being a backstabber the most... but other than that i think every fave has fake tendencies. It comes with the territory of being marketed and bound to certain contracts, a lot of times artists don't get to voice their real opinions because they're voice of their entire brand as well. rav2 

This doesn't even make any sense r u making this shit up? but OK

13 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

Katy Perry. jj1

She debuted as a super religious jesus loving singer, and her first two mainstream singles (Ur So Gay, I Kissed a Girl But I'm Still Str8 Y'all) are lowkey homophobic. Not to mention the man dressed as maid of honor in the Hot N Cold video who is obviously there to make people laugh and ki rip3 Her image was revamped later on because she needed the ghey katycuts to keep her successful, that's why she needed Firework. Born This Way, Raise Your Glass and We R Who We R did a better job imo. aretha1 Now, I don't really doubt that she changed for the best but we can't ignore the fact that it was mainly a business decision, and that makes me question her genuineness and what her core values really are. rav2

That guy is her jewelry designer friend, his name is Markus, she's not there as a prop or for the KIIS. They've been friends since pre fame Katy. U just don't know how silly your comment is rn.

Ot

Ignorant comments like this really makes me think you guys are oblivious to Katy's real actions.

Just now, Carlos said:

This doesn't even make any sense r u making this shit up? but OK

Taylor Swift wrote Bad Blood about her being a backstabber, Ryn Weaver recently called her out for being fake asf... it's not like im just pulling this out of thin air oprah3 

I think someone on here said once that her and Kesha had a feud as well? Either way i know they used to be good friends, but Katy seems closer to Dr. Luke recently than she does to Kesha so idk, it seems believable... oprah3

idk i dont know her personally at all but i'm just going off of what people have been saying about her. I'd be lying if i said she wasn't the first to pop up in my mind oprah3 

1 hour ago, Alejandreaux said:

Taylor Swift wrote Bad Blood about her being a backstabber, Ryn Weaver recently called her out for being fake asf... it's not like im just pulling this out of thin air oprah3 

I think someone on here said once that her and Kesha had a feud as well? Either way i know they used to be good friends, but Katy seems closer to Dr. Luke recently than she does to Kesha so idk, it seems believable... oprah3

idk i dont know her personally at all but i'm just going off of what people have been saying about her. I'd be lying if i said she wasn't the first to pop up in my mind oprah3 

Oh ok so these are just assumptions? which means they're not true.

Taylor Swift wrote Bad Blood because Katy stole the dancers? Lemme brief this once more. I guess u weren't here yet when I explained why Katy didn't.

short story, The dancers do not have any contract with Taylor, they are entitled to which singer they can dance to, Katy backed down when she knew the said dancers were working for Taylor, But sad to say they chose to say with Katy, other comments was, Katy was more friendly and warm while Taylor was too restricted.

As for Swift, “it was a great experience and she’s a great person to work with, but then Katy contacted us. Obviously we were with Katy for two and a half years, she’s like family to us. So we were like, ‘absolutely.’ We weren’t really dancing in Taylor’s tour anyway, so I had got a little bored and really wanted to do a promo tour.”
http://fotpforums.com/topic/89143-lockharts-spills-tea-on-kp-and-ts-feud-cheryl1/#comment-2742322

Ryn, lol. do u really think this indie pop girl know what she's saying? LMAO

Kesha and Katy are friends that I'm sure of, there was never a feud if there was it was their own misunderstanding between them, same for normal people. Why r u assuming Katy is closer with Luke than Kesha? And why does Katy have to side with Kesha? Or Luke? Infact, she doesn't have any business with Kesha's rape case, so I think its reasonable for her to be silent? Katy doesn't need to be involved. Katy isn't part of their case. So can u pls stop pitching the idea Katy is on Luke's side?

Bottomline, shes one of the least fake faves

And oh pls, cut the oprah gifs. it aint cute. If u don't know then don't fucking comment about it. do you research instead of relying on gossip.

Also, I love proving u wrong all the time when it comes to Katy.

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

What's fake about it?

839.gif.e3bb43c58561dfda17e956bae65ffbd1

12 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

what rape scandal? the DWUW video and single that was CANCELLED because she didn't like it's message?

tumblr_inline_o1duhkYiij1qgktpo_500.gif

So? She still worked with both accused men and recorded the video & song.  And DWUW was released as a single, with R Kelly. 

40 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Oh ok so these are just assumptions? which means they're not true.

Taylor Swift wrote Bad Blood because Katy stole the dancers? Lemme brief this once more. I guess u weren't here yet when I explained why Katy didn't.

short story, The dancers do not have any contract with Taylor, they are entitled to which singer they can dance to, Katy backed down when she knew the said dancers were working for Taylor, But sad to say they chose to say with Katy, other comments was, Katy was more friendly and warm while Taylor was too restricted.

As for Swift, “it was a great experience and she’s a great person to work with, but then Katy contacted us. Obviously we were with Katy for two and a half years, she’s like family to us. So we were like, ‘absolutely.’ We weren’t really dancing in Taylor’s tour anyway, so I had got a little bored and really wanted to do a promo tour.”
http://fotpforums.com/topic/89143-lockharts-spills-tea-on-kp-and-ts-feud-cheryl1/#comment-2742322

Ryn, lol. do u really think this indie pop girl know what she's saying? LMAO

Kesha and Katy are friends that I'm sure of, there was never a feud if there was it was there own misunderstanding between them same for normal peopl. Why r u assuming Katy is closer with Luke than Kesha? And why does Katy have to side with Kesha? or Luke? Infact, she doesn't have any business with Kesha's rape case. So I think maybe its reasonable for her to be silent? Katy doesn't need to be involved. Katy isn't part of their case. So can u pls stop pitching the idea Katy is on Luke's side?

And oh pls, cut the oprah gifs. it aint cute. If u don't know then don't fucking comment about do you research instead of relying on gossip.

Also, I love proving u wrong all the time when it comes to Katy.

All im saying is that since 2012, Kesha has publicly distanced herself from Luke and accused him of trying to control her career, which seemed to have no effect on his and Katy's relationship whatsoever. Katy and Dr Luke have clearly had more of a relationship since 2012, and that's a fact. It makes total sense that her and Kesha would no longer be on good terms like they used to. oprah3

As for Ryn, just because she hasn't sold many records means that her opinion is automatically invalid? what kind of illogical drag is that? and coming at me for my usage of common emotes... are you really THAT thirsty for a drag sis? oprah3oprah3oprah3 

and actually you haven't proven me wrong a single time. All i said was that people seem to have spoken out about her being a backstabber a lot; which they have. (more than any other pop girl it seems). Whether it was true or not, or whatever the actual source of the problem was, THAT's what i've heard about her, and all i said that she was the first to pop into my mind. It was a logical deduction coming from what i've heard about about her over the past couple of years. You've just been so desperate to come for me for whatever reason and if im being honest, it kind of concerns me oprah3 

20 minutes ago, TillTheWorldEnds said:

So? She still worked with both accused men and recorded the video & song.  And DWUW was released as a single, with R Kelly. 

So if Rihanna releases a song with Chris Brown, that means she supports domestic abuse now? Gaga did a song with R. Kelly because he's been a prominent figure in R&B for decades now. But at the end of the day she still cancelled that entire video, which in turn sabatoged her own single, JUST because she didn't like the message that video gave off. You cant really come for her based off something she didnt even want to promote, or even release in the first place

16 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

All im saying is that since 2012, Kesha has publicly distanced herself from Luke and accused him of trying to control her career, which seemed to have no effect on his and Katy's relationship whatsoever. Katy and Dr Luke have clearly been more of a relationship since 2012, and that's a fact. It makes total sense that they would no longer be on good terms like they used to. oprah3

As for Ryn, just because she hasn't sold many records means that her opinion is automatically invalid? what kind of illogical drag is that? and coming at me for my usage of common emotes... are you really THAT thirsty for a drag sis? oprah3oprah3oprah3 

and actually you haven't proven me wrong a single time. All i said was that people seem to have spoken out about her being a backstabber a lot; which they have. (more than any other pop girl it seems). Whether it was true or not, or whatever the actual source of the problem was, THAT's what i've heard about her, and all i said that she was the first to pop into my mind. It was a logical deduction coming from what i've heard about about her over the past couple of years. You've just been so desperate to come for me for whatever reason and if im being honest, it kind of concerns me oprah3 

Again with the assumption, JESUS can us stop it? If Kesha and Luke didn't work out then that's their issue. So what if Katy and Luke worked? What does that Katy make? She's fake? NO. And Also why do they have to be on good terms? These are all just really irrelevant questions. Oh I get it, you're wondering why Katy hasn't stepped up? Again, its not her business. She's entitled to be silent as much as she wants no matter how many faves has acknowledged for Kesha's support. You'll just have to wait for a few more evidences and hearings and not relying on fucking gossips.

Ryn is unreliable. Its Coachella, its not Katy's fault if she didn't get her humor. And isn't Ryn have a reputation for being whiny? This isn't about records boo. Its about how unreliable she is with her claims. Katy didn't give 2 shits about her claims, cause it aint true the same way she didn't give 2 fucks on Taylor's Bad Blood era.

How is she a backstabber? fall2 Where do u get this? I don't hear anything from Gaga Beyoncé X Brit certainly not Madge talk about how much of a backstabber my Katy is. R u referring to Taylor? Even Kesha hasn't made any snarky comments about her. OH BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT U HEARD???? Again fucking gossip. Can u pls focus on facts and not girly locker room talks? This is gross. You are clearly oblivious to Katy's actions, can we just stop this? I kind of made my peace that u think she's fake, so u can assume as much as u want and stay ignorant forever.

I proved u wrong on Tay's Bad Blood and mostly everything. The difference is I don't just "hear" shit like u do, I gather info.

xoxo

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Again with the assumption, JESUS can us stop it? If Kesha and Luke didn't work out then that's their issue. So what if Katy and Luke worked? What does that Katy make? She's fake? NO. And Also why do they have to be on good terms? These are all just really irrelevant questions. Oh I get it, you're wondering why Katy hasn't stepped up? Again, its not her business. She's entitle to be silent as much as she wants no matter how many faves has acknowledged for Kesha's support. You'll just have to wait for a few more evidences and hearing and not relying on fucking gossips. And that doesn't make her fake.

Ryn is unreliable. Its Coachella, its not Katy's fault if she didn't get her humor. And isn't Ryn have a reputation for being whiny? This isn't about records boo. Its about how unreliable she is with her claims. Katy didn't give 2 shits about her claims, cause it aint true the same way she didn't give 2 fucks on Taylor's Bad Blood era.

How is she a backstabber? fall2 Where do u get this? I don't hear anything from Gaga Beyoncé X Brit certainly not Madge talk about how much of a backstabber my Katy is. R u referring to Taylor? Even Kesha hasn't made any snarky comments about her. OH BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT U HEARD???? Again fucking gossip. Can u pls focus on facts and not girly locker room talks? This is gross. You are clearly oblivious to Katy's actions, can we just stop this? I kind of made my peace that u think she's fake, so u can assume as much as u want and stay ignorant forever.

I proved u wrong on Tay's Bad Blood and mostly everything. The difference is I don't just "hear" shit like u do, I gather info.

xoxo

the only thing i ever stated about her in my original post here was that ive heard a lot about her, which caused me to think about her first. THATS IT. i never once said i knew her personally and shes a fake backstabbing bitch from experience. All i said was that she came into my mind first becuase that's what ive constantly heard about her. So yeah you still havent proven me wrong about the fact that people have spoken out about her, which is all i ever said in the first place dead2 This massive overaction from you is concerning, but i cant really say its unexpected dead2

11 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

So if Rihanna releases a song with Chris Brown, that means she supports domestic abuse now? Gaga did a song with R. Kelly because he's been a prominent figure in R&B for decades now. But at the end of the day she still cancelled that entire video, which in turn sabatoged her own single, JUST because she didn't like the message that video gave off. You cant really come for her based off something she didnt even want to promote, or even release in the first place

I don't say Gaga's promoting rape, but she's such a hypocrite. Just a few years ago she had no problem working with accused rapists/child molester Kelly and Richardson. Now all of a sudden she's slamming Dr Luke, who is also accused of rape. Plus in the end she still created a complete video about being raped, with two accused rapists. HER idea in the first place. She probably only cancelled it because it would damage her public image. That's what I call fake

16 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

the only thing i ever stated about her in my original post here was that ive heard a lot about her, which caused me to think about her first. THATS IT. i never once said i knew her personally and shes a fake backstabbing bitch from experience. All i said was that she came into my mind first becuase that's what ive constantly heard about her. So yeah you still havent proven me wrong about the fact that people have spoken out about her, which is all i ever said in the first place dead2 This massive overaction from you is concerning, but i cant really say its unexpected dead2

U didn't know she's a backstabbing bitch but then claiming every fave, every pop girl and everyone saying she is, woops plot hole, BUT OK dead2 

No, the only thing that bugs me that u guys seem to give out opinions so easily that are just merely opinions, and these opinions came from hearing from somewhere else like its just some locker room talk, can u like at least do some research? How would u feel if I state false Gaga talk daily? Would u like it? Ofc, HELL NO, no one wants that with their fave. U could just at least say "Katy is a 30 year old grammyless fave LMAO" and I'd be much more okay with that. Because it's true and not some gossip. I just don't want stans thinking Taylor was right about Bad Blood, cause Katy never did such a thing.

"Massive reaction" my ass, this line is so predictable. Anyways, its all clear, If u think she's "fake", whatever. It's all on u bby. xoxo 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.