KeshaOverdose

Zedd Is 'Very Serious' About Working With Kesha After Offering Public Support

Zedd has Kesha's back.

The GRAMMY-winning EDM artist reveals to ETonline that he was "very serious" about offering to help Kesha's produce new music after a court denied her request to be let out of her contract with Sony Music.

"Very, very sorry to hear about the whole situation. I'll be happy to produce a song for you, if you want my help," Zedd wrote on Twitter.

"I just read an article about [the case], literally right before I made the tweet because I didn't know her personally," Zedd revealed to ETonline. "I thought sending a tweet was kind of the best way to get in touch with her."

"The only thing I can really do to help is produce songs and that's what I offered," he added.

The 26-year-old producer also revealed that Kesha's team has since reached out to him about his offer.

"Her team actually hit us back confirming that I was serious about it, which is really cool," Zedd said. "I'm obviously very serious about it, so maybe something will happen. Maybe there's something I can do. Maybe we can do some music. Nothing I can say right now, but it would be cool."

"All I know is that she's in a very rough position and if there's anything I can ever do to help I'll always be happy to do that," he continued.

Zedd joins the wave of celebrities who have rallied around the 28-year-old singer after a judge ruled that she could not break her contract with Dr. Luke's Kemosabe Records, which is part of the Sony Music family, despite her claims she was raped over a decade ago by Dr. Luke as well as abused her physically and emotionally. Dr. Luke has denied any wrongdoing.

Read more:
http://www.etonline.com/news/183777_exclusive_zedd_is_very_serious_about_working_with_kesha_after_offering_public_support/

3 minutes ago, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

alex1 STAN THE TRUE KING OF POP; TROYELORD SLAYVAN.

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

I do, sis. I do. alex1 

Still waiting for that WH section too. alex1