DanceCommander

Kesha is doing a new legal filing very soon

wait, so @nationalanthem on soundcloud didn't leak it? he just stole it from the podcast? now im seeing all these posts about credits to him.. mess dead2

Correct, Mark played a longer clip on his podcast this week.

25 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

I just hope they have some explanations to these emails (I don't know if they have been shown somewhere around, I only remember the birthday card from Kesha).

I can understand the deposition but this is confusing

GsrrEQc.png

DyA3lYL.png

4la6MAQ.png

What the fuck is this?

24 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

What the fuck is this?

His lawyers filed these exhibits: a birthday card from Kesha, these emails from Pebe and their depositions.

I can understand if they lied during the depositions because of the supposed threatening, but I can't understand an "I love you" in a private email.

That's the reason why since the beginning I keep saying that they need much more than their words to prove something against him, the judge has seen this stuff.

3 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

His lawyers filed these exhibits: a birthday card from Kesha, these emails from Pebe and their depositions.

I can understand if they lied during the depositions because of the supposed threatening, but I can't understand an "I love you" in a private email.

That's the reason why since the beginning I keep saying that they need much more than their words to prove something against him, the judge has seen this stuff.

This is so strange but I refuse to think Kesha is lying. I truly believe in her... Even if she was lying I would be by her side so oprah7

12 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

This is so strange but I refuse to think Kesha is lying. I truly believe in her... Even if she was lying I would be by her side so oprah7

He indeed has very bad/dark sides (many different people is saying it) and I fully believe about the bully behaviour, but I also think that everyone are giving too much attention to the rape story.

Just some VERY random examples: what if she got drunk/drugged and he took her back to a safe place? what if 7 AM is true and she felt something for him?

Most of the human beings choose a side and want stick to that, it happens in every context: sports, politics, wars. But very often the truth is not 100% on one side.

I still hope so much that they have something material but just because hope is the last thing to die.

Sorry guys I had to say these things, don't hate me. My english sucks, I look weird but I'm not stupid.