DanceCommander

Kesha is doing a new legal filing very soon

On 3/7/2016 at 11:02 AM, Plenty of beer said:

He indeed has very bad/dark sides (many different people is saying it) and I fully believe about the bully behaviour, but I also think that everyone are giving too much attention to the rape story.

Just some VERY random examples: what if she got drunk/drugged and he took her back to a safe place? what if 7 AM is true and she felt something for him?

Most of the human beings choose a side and want stick to that, it happens in every context: sports, politics, wars. But very often the truth is not 100% on one side.

I still hope so much that they have something material but just because hope is the last thing to die.

Sorry guys I had to say these things, don't hate me. My english sucks, I look weird but I'm not stupid.

your english is fine (but you switched 'is' and 'are' in the first sentance [He indeed has very bad/dark sides (many different people are saying it) and I fully believe about the bully behaviour, but I also think that everyone is giving too much attention to the rape story.]

Oh, there is a new podcast http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=793&pid=100601074

Starts around 1:00:00, but there is nothing new here. Mark Geragos just talks about Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga and how they will be helpful in the case. 

I thought he would talk about the new filings in that podcast, but he didn't. brit9 He also mentioned that we will get some more news next week.

6 hours ago, Kivo said:

Oh, there is a new podcast http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=793&pid=100601074

Starts around 1:00:00, but there is nothing new here. Mark Geragos just talks about Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga and how they will be helpful in the case. 

I thought he would talk about the new filings in that podcast, but he didn't. brit9 He also mentioned that we will get some more news next week.

brit9 

On 3/11/2016 at 9:41 PM, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

your english is fine (but you switched 'is' and 'are' in the first sentance [He indeed has very bad/dark sides (many different people are saying it) and I fully believe about the bully behaviour, but I also think that everyone is giving too much attention to the rape story.]

iiswhoiis fall1