Jump to content

Christina Aguilera

Recommended Posts

On 7/9/2016 at 10:45 PM, Dita said:

 

getting drunk darling. You?

I ended up going to a friend's housewarming party on Saturday. I did absolutely nothing on Sunday, I didn't even prepare for work today. I did it all on the fly; still worked out though. nat2 

Did you end up getting drunk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dita 5,078
1 minute ago, tc2400 said:

I ended up going to a friend's housewarming party on Saturday. I did absolutely nothing on Sunday, I didn't even prepare for work today. I did it all on the fly; still worked out though. nat2 

Did you end up getting drunk?

 

Sounds fun tbh! 

 

You will quickly learn, I am always drunk fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,825
10 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

BcD5dQR.gif tbh she shouldve release bionic before her GHs would be much better

 

also i think the Genie 2.0 song would be a great Bionic Bonus track

I thought Falling in Love Again and the re-recording of Beautiful were going to be the Bionic sound jj4

Well Birds of Prey kind of sounded like You Are What You Are, and Prima Donna and Glam sounded a bit like Dynamite and KGB jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava 6,853
6 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I thought Falling in Love Again and the re-recording of Beautiful were going to be the Bionic sound jj4

Well Birds of Prey kind of sounded like You Are What You Are, and Prima Donna and Glam sounded a bit like Dynamite and KGB jj4

That was her original concept, then the label fucked everything up jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y 11,159
On 6/12/2016 at 3:10 AM, Genie in a Bottle said:

  

I'm still not over her death. Like she was so young and innocent, she really didn't deserve to go out this soon and especially not like that. cry5

 

R.I.P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anna-wa 39,620
On 7/12/2016 at 2:02 PM, ChooseyLover said:

Wanted to make a thread but not sure if it's legit. What do you think? cry7

 

I'm not sure, but I don't doubt Christina's power either to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava 6,853

Leaving rn. See ya'll on the 24th oprah2

14 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Don't forget to log in tonight you all (in about 4-5 hours) for the singles megarate oprah13

Dang, I'll miss it. dead2 Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,825
1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Leaving rn. See ya'll on the 24th oprah2

Dang, I'll miss it. dead2 Sorry.

You fucking bitch scream1

We can postpone so everyone's online! @ChooseyLover when do you wanna start this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Leaving rn. See ya'll on the 24th oprah2

Dang, I'll miss it. dead2 Sorry.

31 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

You fucking bitch scream1

We can postpone so everyone's online! @ChooseyLover when do you wanna start this?

 

The Megarate doesn't have sense if @Kirjava is not there rip2 I mean, the last time we were only us, Vilppu and RihannaRTT that didn't join this time... rip1 Don't you gonna be here until the 24th? We could postpone it until you came I have no problem... And I don't think anybody is extremely excited to do it so oprah4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava 6,853
3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

You fucking bitch scream1

We can postpone so everyone's online! @ChooseyLover when do you wanna start this?

Surprise, ny1 I still have internet at my brother's but I'm leaving from here on Saturday (to our weekend house where there's no net) and tomorrow we'll be at a rock festival, so I wont be online

much, cuz i want to spend time with them. Sorry, and thank you all for postponing cuz of me. oprah2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,825

Let's do it on Saturday tbh, so we have tme to gather everyone, and Fridays are dead here, and I myself need to go buy some last things for a holiday, my flight's on Tuesday, so this weekend's gotta be the best time carla1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dita 5,078
3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Let's do it on Saturday tbh, so we have tme to gather everyone, and Fridays are dead here, and I myself need to go buy some last things for a holiday, my flight's on Tuesday, so this weekend's gotta be the best time carla1

Can we make it Sunday. I am going out for cocktails on Saturday afternoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava 6,853
3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Let's do it on Saturday tbh, so we have tme to gather everyone, and Fridays are dead here, and I myself need to go buy some last things for a holiday, my flight's on Tuesday, so this weekend's gotta be the best time carla1

Yep, I won't be here. dead2 You guys have fun tho rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dita 5,078
3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yep, I won't be here. dead2 You guys have fun tho rav2 

 

Sunday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava 6,853
Just now, Dita said:

 

Sunday?

This Sunday no. Next Sunday is when I'm getting home. Late at night, probably tired. I don't think I'll make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dita 5,078
3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

This Sunday no. Next Sunday is when I'm getting home. Late at night, probably tired. I don't think I'll make it.

 

Oh is it a full weekend of camping. Yeah you will be done in fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×