Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I want to wish our own @Dita a happy birthday carla1

He's on FB, but since the community is all here, let's wish him health, prosperity and a new Christina album before his next birthday ny1

I already wished him happy birthday on Twitter but lemme do it once again here too then ny1

@Dita where are you? Once you've recuperated from your birthday-boy drunkness visit this site and give your 2 cents about Xtine's most recent appearance in Mother Russia.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I already wished him happy birthday on Twitter but lemme do it once again here too then ny1

@Dita where are you? Once you've recuperated from your birthday-boy drunkness visit this site and give your 2 cents about Xtine's most recent appearance in Mother Russia.

That appearance is probably the reason he IS drinking rip2

I live in a wonderland, was it really that badly received amongst wider fanbase? dead2

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

That appearance is probably the reason he IS drinking rip2

I live in a wonderland, was it really that badly received amongst wider fanbase? dead2

Yeah, as I said Fighters on X.red (I don't post there, only lurk cuz they have news the soonest) were ready to burn their stan cards once the Insta vids of the botched ANOM performance surfaced. But they are always super extra and annoying on that forum so I'm not surprised. Imo it wasn't that bad. Could have been better clearly, but the amount of meltdowns is ridiculous and unwarranted imo.

On 11.12.2016 at 8:05 AM, Anna-wa said:

Today at work they played "Christmas Time" by Christina. It was great

I like this song due to its only exclusive appearance live, and the fact it's an original, not a cover, but in actuality.... jj4

It's so basic, the rhythm was dated already THEN rip2

I have a 2500 word essay due by midnight and there's no way in hell I'll be able to finish it. nat1 Here to begging for the teacher in e-mail not to fail me and allowing me to send it in later. rav2

But in all realness I had another essay due yesterday for the same teacher and I sent that. Hopefully she'll be understanding, cuz having 2 deadlines so close to each other fucking sucks. jj4

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I have a 2500 word essay due by midnight and there's no way in hell I'll be able to finish it. nat1 Here to begging for the teacher in e-mail not to fail me and allowing me to send it in later. rav2

But in all realness I had another essay due yesterday for the same teacher and I sent that. Hopefully she'll be understanding, cuz having 2 deadlines so close to each other fucking sucks. jj4

Give her a free copy of Bionic nat1

I just realised no one has written here since my Christmas wish jj4 (Which everyone ignored jj3jj3jj3 )

Anyway. I'm gonna spend tonight at my brother's. We'll probably get drunk and play video games or some shit. So, Happy New Year in advance to you all. rih3

What the fuck y'all, I just saw news about Cher starring in a Flint crisis movie, and the article said "Her first movie since musical masterpiece ( ny1 ) Burlesque, which came out seven years ago" fall5

Has it been that long rip2

I don't believe it, I remember going to buy the CD, and even remember the book I bought in the same store along with the soundtrack, fuck fall5