Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

OMG I told @Anna-wa it's on Saturday? It's Sunday, like we finally negotiated  some posts ago fall5

I thought today's Thursday moo1

Summer confuses me all the time rip2

Not us both being too sober to function fall2 

I want to add a Christina award but I have this weird thing where I don't want to have an odd number of awards... But there isn't a second award I want right now.

I know I'm weird... I guess I'll just have to wait until Harry Styles ultimately gets one this year or next year and then add both him and Christina... Hahaha.

On 2016. 07. 15. at 9:56 PM, Dita said:

I am sure it is Sunday fall1

Sorry to quote an unrelated post, but it wouldnt let me tag on my phone and i dont want to spam my listening party thread with this, cuz that is not supposed to be a randomosity thread. But the Megadeth concert yesterday was fucking cancelled. carla1 We're standing there all excited in the 3rd row when the lead singer comes out and tells that sorry, but the bassist had an accident and he cant play so the concert wont be held but they will try to reschedule and hold it later. The entire crowd stands there in misbelief and nobody was going anywhere so then some time later a staff member comes up and tells the same thing and the people are starting to get pissed but the bulk of the crowd stays there so lastly the chief organiser of the entire festival comes up and says that the bassist injured himself by accidently kicking into some rock and breaking his toe and they took him to a local hospital and took care of him and he would be willing to play but the lead singer said it wouldnt be the same so they left in their tour bus and are going back to their hotel in Budapest. And then he says that he's pissed too, cuz they organised the entire festival around them and they cost 45k dollars to hire + their luxury hotel bill and all their special food requests + the touring agency bill etc. So yeah... all that for them to not do shit. This ruins the reputation of the festival too, even tho they werent at fault here, they organised everything great. Most of the people were like us, only came for this one day to see them, and any option would have been better than this, just get a roady to play his part, we wouldnt have given a fuck that it doesnt sound perfect or give the bassist some painkillers and have him play sitting down, he doesnt play with his foot. But nothing...

Anyway, the rest of the day was fine some of the smaller metal bands that performed were fine, but I only really enjoyed one of them, BattleBeast a melodic power metal band, they gave an awesome time. But we were all saving our energy for Megadeth, so we sucked it hard this time.

As for the guy, we did meet him. My brothers didnt even remember that I met him last year so I was like yeah we met, while he was just looking at me not knowing what he's allowed to say/do, then we did an awkward kiss on the cheek. jj4 Then my bros asked him to tag along with us, but he kept his distance from me and later went to another concert. For the most part I was tipsy enough not to care or feel too awkward about him being around. My only exchange with him was when we went to the toilets (you know, those transportable disgusting festival toilets) and he was like it must be terrible to go into one of these when you're a girl, bur then I said I dont sit on them (duh) and he said, still it would have been better if I just went to the bushes (that's where he and my older brother went to pee) cuz it would be easier whatever (he would have liked for me to go to the bushes with him, that perv jj3)

Anyways, so that's it. Im still at my brothers and i cant sleep cuz my other bro has the guest bed and im left on this small ass couch. This took me like half an hour to type cuz im hungover and my phone kept logging me out. Thank god for the new feature of the site remembering your unfinished post.

Ooh, i forgot.the another good thing that happened was a drink called "light". Its a shot made from vodka, some fruit drink, idk what, and soda. You drink it quick, while its still fuzzy from the soda and it hits like a motherfucker. I wasnt cold after i drink that. ny1

Oh yeah. Cuz it was raining also and we were cold af. maisy

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

It's almost 7 here, if you don't object, let's start when it's 9 my time? I can do 8 too of course, just tell meh!

It's almost 6 here. xtina2 Let's start in 9 (your time) okay ny1 That's the hour I started yesterday my Britney Ballads Megarate so it's fine sia1