Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

I reckon I'd be called "a fake stan" by any given hardcore fighter, because I keep seeing those disturbingly positive stan posts and just go are you fucking serious jj4

"Be patient, you all! X6 is coming soon and is going to be amazing!!!" orly1 They've been posting this for 5 years, how can somebody actually be excited this way, and retweet Oral cooks pics, blurry WalMart ball performances and Emoji red carpet orly1

This is like ultra-delusion or am I being negative as always?

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I reckon I'd be called "a fake stan" by any given hardcore fighter, because I keep seeing those disturbingly positive stan posts and just go are you fucking serious jj4

"Be patient, you all! X6 is coming soon and is going to be amazing!!!" orly1 They've been posting this for 5 years, how can somebody actually be excited this way, and retweet Oral cooks pics, blurry WalMart ball performances and Emoji red carpet orly1

You aren't, don't worry. Some people are just more excitable I guess. jay1

23 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

You aren't, don't worry. Some people are just more excitable I guess. jay1

This pains me because all that ass-kissing results in Lotus, Rebel Heart and whatever else jj4 X especially is so used to be praised for her great voice, she thinks people just want her to sing old songs since they don't buy her albums anymore jay1 She's probably a performer first and a songwriter second, in her book.

18 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This pains me because all that ass-kissing results in Lotus, Rebel Heart and whatever else jj4 X especially is so used to be praised for her great voice, she thinks people just want her to sing old songs since they don't buy her albums anymore jay1 She's probably a performer first and a songwriter second, in her book.

She needs to stop having her team be her close friends. They probably sugar-coat the shit out of every critique they give her. jj3

On 8/8/2017 at 2:11 AM, Vertigo-go said:

This is me on twitter. I see you shading me ny13 

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

I found my most hated hairstyle ever, I'm weak from these 50 shades of convinience store children's party magic markers rip2

af2cf984d62523ec7012291875164fbf.jpg

This look was absolutely tragic. dead2 The way her ears were shining white, cuz she smeared two kilos of fake tan on her face and didn't bother to match. fall2

On 8/12/2017 at 4:54 PM, StrippedX said:

Sometimes I just look at the Lotus photoshoot and I'm just. fall1 WHYYY X. WHY!?

normal_07.jpg normal_10.jpg normal_15.jpg 

This is funny because I was just going through my booklet yesterday and loving the pink. That fucked up lens flare like in Star Trek is trash1 but I think the entire thing was good enough. You see it was supposed to be a very 'summer', very fun album with more Red Hot Kinda Love and less Cease Fire. I think that lilac pink hair suited her, I dunno why did she ditch it right away and went wih grotesque shit like the one I posted above jj4

Have been feeling unusually melancholic and lethargic the last couple of days. Started wondering why and then I realised I'm just PMSing. jj4 Why does possessing a womb have to be such a hassle. xtina9 

Also been feeling shit about my hair lately. jj3 I recently cut it to above shoulder-length (cuz I got tired of having had the same hairstyle for like 5 years), but I'm not really feeling it. But it will take months for it to grow out. jj4 Also tired of my hair being such a fugly dirt-blonde colour. I don't spend enough time in the sun for it to go blonder so maybe once it gets longer I'll dye it brown. Idk. Never dyed my hair before.

On 8/14/2017 at 9:00 PM, Kirjava said:

Have been feeling unusually melancholic and lethargic the last couple of days. Started wondering why and then I realised I'm just PMSing. jj4 Why does possessing a womb have to be such a hassle. xtina9 

Also been feeling shit about my hair lately. jj3 I recently cut it to above shoulder-length (cuz I got tired of having had the same hairstyle for like 5 years), but I'm not really feeling it. But it will take months for it to grow out. jj4 Also tired of my hair being such a fugly dirt-blonde colour. I don't spend enough time in the sun for it to go blonder so maybe once it gets longer I'll dye it brown. Idk. Never dyed my hair before.

Wear a wig whit1 

On 2017-08-14 at 9:00 PM, Kirjava said:

I didn't know you were a girl sia1 

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wear a wig whit1 

Nope xtina1

3 hours ago, StrippedX said:

I didn't know you were a girl sia1 

Well, I am sia1 You are as well, no? Or am I wrong.

Btw, not you both just now replying to this week-old post fall1