Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

27 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

A stan started coming for Simone for the way she dresses Xtina and she was having none of it.

X liked a tweet where she's dragging the stan.

I have no opinion. It's her business how to dress, but Simone's a lazy lousy stylist trash1

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

She was lowkey throwing X under the bus dead2

And this is the tweet X liked:

She could've just ignored it instead trash1

I'm so done with star-struck celebrity stooges. Who the fuck is she, where is her iconic outfit? moo4

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

She oculd've just ignored it instead trash1

I'm so done with star-struck celebrity stooges. Who the fuck is she, where is her iconic outfit? moo4

Yeah, fighting with trolls is never a good look.

And to be fair Simone seems to have no clue how to dress Thicktina. She just puts her in something tight and balck and calls it a day. jj4 The rare exception was the Stormy Weather performance. That look slayed.

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yeah, fighting with trolls is never a good look.

And to be fair Simone seems to have no clue how to dress Thicktina. She just puts her in something tight and balck and calls it a day. jj4 The rare exception was the Stormy Weather performance. That look slayed.

I liked that bodysuit during that performance of Lotus/Army of Me. Reminded me of KGB era mixed with some late-2006 B2B Middle East tour moo1

24 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I liked that bodysuit during that performance of Lotus/Army of Me. Reminded me of KGB era mixed with some late-2006 B2B Middle East tour moo1

I liked this one:

christina-aguilera-and-other-the-voice-c

23 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Although I dunno who was the stylist, I just assumed it was Simone's 'era' already.

She's been her stylist since like 2005, after Trish Summerville (late Debutina, Strippedtina, proto-Baby Jane) left. So she gave us Baby Jane, Bionictina and 2013tina as well. So she's not a bad stylist, but she doesn't know how to dress X creatively when she's thicker.

Also there's this new girl called Jessy Cain who is Simone's assistant that occasonially dresses X when Simone's busy with other clients.

She styled the Jimmy Kimmel "Change" performance with the bomber jacket and the red hair. And most recently the July 4th Instagram shoot.

19 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I liked this one:

christina-aguilera-and-other-the-voice-c

She's been her stylist since like 2005, after Trish Summerville (late Debutina, Strippedtina, proto-Baby Jane) left. So she gave us Baby Jane, Bionictina and 2013tina as well. So she's not a bad stylist, but she doesn't know how to dress X creatively when she's thicker.

Also there's this new girl called Jessy Cain who is Simone's assistant that occasonially dresses X when Simone's busy with other clients.

She styled the Jimmy Kimmel "Change" performance with the bomber jacket and the red hair. And most recently the July 4th Instagram shoot.

I don't care who's responsible but out of all crazy costumes since 1999, the biggest mess that stripped me out of 20 years of my life, was Messie Antoinette Bubble Gum Cotton Candy Fat Mama @Make the world move sia5

6 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't care who's responsible but out of all crazy costumes since 1999, the biggest mess that stripped me out of 20 years of my life, was Messie Antoinette Bubble Gum Cotton Candy Fat Mama @Make the world move sia5

That was Simone, but the biggest culprit is David Babaii (who's fired now thankfully) with the atrocious party city wig. jj4

http://christinaaguilera.com/2012/11/14/get-look-voice-show-last-night-7/

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

That was Simone, but the biggest culprit is David Babaii (who's fired now thankfully) with the atrocious party city wig. jj4

http://christinaaguilera.com/2012/11/14/get-look-voice-show-last-night-7/

"Get the look". No thanks rip2

When I remember that fat armpit, I want to kill myself rip2

They could at least take it easy on the make-up and just concentrate on the wig! That was the most over the top shit since some horrible, Marmalade-related performances from 2001, when she had that glitter eyeshadow, glitter lip, glitter BELLYBUTTON and cheap stockings rip2

24 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

"Get the look". No thanks rip2

When I remember that fat armpit, I want to kill myself rip2

They could at least take it easy on the make-up and just concentrate on the wig! That was the most over the top shit since some horrible, Marmalade-related performances from 2001, when she had that glitter eyeshadow, glitter lip, glitter BELLYBUTTON and cheap stockings rip2

This look is still worse imo

Christina+Aguilera+Voice+Season+3+Episod

I remember my relatively new stan heart almost fucking stopping and then trying to convince myself that it isn't that bad. dead2

46 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I remember my relatively new stan heart almost fucking stopping and then trying to convince myself that it isn't that bad. dead2

Season 3 was a rough path for us dead2 

51 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I never cared to roast her chair looks since it's just her sitting there. Performance is a completely different thing!

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Well, good for you. dead4

dead4

I'm glad you understand, since you didn't counter my MTWM flop choice award with something from Burlesque Fat Tour dead4 If we started to also critisize her event/real life costumes, we'd be here till next Friday dead4

Also I already announced my personal choice of dead4 costume for a public event:

article-2547900-156D8F91000005DC-443_306

moo4

Mess at Google suggestions being "Christina Aguilera 2013 weight loss" and "Christina Aguilera 2014 weight gain" moo4 Queen of changing figure every 3 months rip2

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

dead4

I'm glad you understand, since you didn't counter my MTWM flop choice award with something from Burlesque Fat Tour dead4 If we started to also critisize her event/real life costumes, we'd be here till next Friday dead4

Also I really announced my personal choice of dead4 costume for a public event:

article-2547900-156D8F91000005DC-443_306

moo4

Mess at Google suggestings being "Christina Aguilera 2013 weight loss" and "Christina Aguilere 2014 weight gain" moo4 Queen of changing figure every 3 months rip2

Well, I do enjoy dragging critiquing her red carpet/interview looks or any sort of public appearance of hers, since she chooses to present herself to the world one way or another. It's not like a candid or whatever.

In fact, I'm more willing to let preformance looks slide (as far as her private shows go, cuz who cares about those anyway) since she has to be relatively practical for those.

Her shoes at least were cute for that event you posted the pic for.

normal_0242_2814029.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Well, I do enjoy dragging critiquing her red carpet/interview looks or any sort of public appearance of hers, since she chooses to present herself to the world one way or another. It's not like a candid or whatever.

In fact, I'm more willing to let preformance looks slide (as far as her private shows go, cuz who cares about those anyway) since she has to be relatively practical for those.

Her shoes at least were cute for that event you posted the pic for.

normal_0242_2814029.jpg

You don't ever have to worry about her shoes, they're always so lovely cry5

Actually, not even outfits most of the time. it's the make-up and hair that ruin everything rip2