Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Is there SOMETHING we can do to liven up this section? Awards? Game? wendy3 

New perfume and 2 soundtrack songs are on the way jj2

Anyway, I've been planning on arranging another listening party, but I still have to get a bunch of school-related shit done, which I can't cuz the school itself is not fucking getting them done. jj3 It's the 2nd week already and I was supposed to be done with all the shit last week, but it seems like I'll only be (hopefully) able to get everything done by next week. Fucking annoyed as fuck. xtina9

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

New perfume and 2 soundtrack songs are on the way jj2

Anyway, I've been planning on arranging another listening party, but I still have to get a bunch of school-related shit done, which I can't cuz the school itself is not fucking getting them done. jj3 It's the 2nd week already and I was supposed to be done with all the shit last week, but it seems like I'll only be (hopefully) able to get everything done by next week. Fucking annoyed as fuck. xtina9

We all know the perfume ad itself will spark FIRES in here jj2 

YAS I would love another listening party. I also have a lot of school stuff but I've gotten to the point where I just don't... do it jj4 

5 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

We all know the perfume ad itself will spark FIRES in here jj2 

YAS I would love another listening party. I also have a lot of school stuff but I've gotten to the point where I just don't... do it jj4 

I really don't understand why people get so mad about the perfume. She has always released  1 perfume per year. dead2 The only reason last year she didn't have any was cuz a big company bought her brand, hence the 2 perfumes this year (Glam X was probably already done and on hold until they settled the paperwork).

Personally, I'm excited for the commercial and the photoshoot. rav2 I've already made peace with no album this year, so might as well fill in the gap with stuff like this. jj2

But I have to do these things. jj4 I mean I'm still stuck on the paperwork/finalising application sorta shit, taking up subjects, having my already done subjects accepted etc. jj4

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I really don't understand why people get so mad about the perfume. She has always released  1 perfume per year. dead2 The only reason last year she didn't have any was cuz a big company bought her brand, hence the 2 perfumes this year (Glam X was probably already done and on hold until they settled the paperwork).

Personally, I'm excited for the commercial and the photoshoot. rav2 I've already made peace with no album this year, so might as well fill in the gap with stuff like this. jj2

But I have to do these things. jj4 I mean I'm still stuck on the paperwork/finalising application sorta shit, taking up subjects, having my already done subjects accepted etc. jj4

I don't get that mad about the perfume per say... Except for the fact that it's women only and I'm a dude who also likes to smell good rav2 For me, it's just the fact that INSTEAD of releasing music she's doing this. It's not what I signed up for jj5 

Oh, I feel bad for you then jj3 

Just now, StrippedX said:

I don't get that mad about the perfume per say... Except for the fact that it's women only and I'm a dude who also likes to smell good rav2 For me, it's just the fact that INSTEAD of releasing music she's doing this. It's not what I signed up for jj5 

Oh, I feel bad for you then jj3 

It's "per se" jj2

It's quiet clear to me that it isn't the perfume that's delaying the release of her album. She's had no problem releasing music before, and she's been having yearly perfumes since 2007. jj4

Well thanks. jj3 

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's "per se" jj2

It's quiet clear to me that it isn't the perfume that's delaying the release of her album. She's had no problem releasing music before, and she's been having yearly perfumes since 2007. jj4

Well thanks. jj3 

Excuse me for just being almost fluent in a second language jj2 (kidding)

Well no it's not the perfume that's holding her BACK but I feel like she thinks this is enough for us... 

Just now, StrippedX said:

Excuse me for just being almost fluent in a second language jj2 (kidding)

Well no it's not the perfume that's holding her BACK but I feel like she thinks this is enough for us... 

I wasn't trying to shade you sis jj2 I just wanted to make sure you know the correct version sass1 

She's quiet detached from reality when it comes to her view on her fanbase jj4