Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

21 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@COOKIES welcome to the forum! oprah2

16 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

wow a new fighter

UFEQDUJ.gif

Thanks! Ive been reading here for a while and thought the beginning of X6 is the perfect time to register.

Im sorry I didnt get that the posts above are pinned and thought that nobody was posting updates.. So I double posted stuff.

@Habits I really want to change my set to a Strippedtina one, particularly with pics from the 2002 Blender shoot, and I want a cropped version of this to be my sig:

Spoiler

2~61.jpg

The problem is, is this considered explicit? wendy3 You can't really see her nipple, but you can see her nip-ring. wendy3 Should I use a censored version instead? (I could edit a black X over her tit) wendy3 

Edit: I went with the "X" option to be safe. moo1

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

@Habits I really want to change my set to a Strippedtina one, particularly with pics from the 2002 Blender shoot, and I want a cropped version of this to be my sig:

Hide contents

2~61.jpg

The problem is, is this considered explicit? wendy3 You can't really see her nipple, but you can see her nip-ring. wendy3 Should I use a censored version instead? (I could edit a black X over her tit) wendy3 

Edit: I went with the "X" option to be safe. moo1

I think X over the nipple is the safest option, sorry I didn't answer before now I was working fall3 

7 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

This was... live, right? awk1

IT SLAYS ME.

But... I just rewatched it and... sometimes I feel like it was lipsynced? 

Supposedly it was live (anyway, the people who attended the performance say it was), but she performed it 3 times and the vocals from those 3 performances were edited together, to make this version. She might have recorded some vocals after the performance too, to add to the footage. Who knows.

At the end of the day it's still her voice, so she CAN sing like this. For the Whitney tribute all she has to worry about is pacing herself and not running out of breath.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Supposedly it was live (anyway, the people who attended the performance say it was), but she performed it 3 times and the vocals from those 3 performances were edited together, to make this version. She might have recorded some vocals after the performance too, to add to the footage. Who knows.

At the end of the day it's still her voice, so she CAN sing like this. For the Whitney tribute all she has to worry about is pacing herself and not running out of breath.

Yeah I guess because her voice/mic sounds the exact same when she's introducing Whitney so I guess it was live... 

Yes! For the tribute she really needs to pace herself, like you said, and really focus before hitting high and long notes.