Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

16 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Omg, the tour version of Dreamers is so much better, should have been the one on the album. It would actually have replay-value then. mad5

If the tour version ever leaks, I'm shamelessly deleting the album version and replacing it with that mad12

same oprah4 It even has some Xtina singing in the background oprah4 

On 1/29/2019 at 3:34 PM, Kirjava said:

Hopefully. I would also be here for a Liberation re-release to promote all this, including some of the songs that didn't end up on the album.

yes Performing 1-2 new Songs on teh Show would be amazing, i mean britney did release BJ and Glory during Vegas - so i think a Liberation ReRelease might Happening - also she said the new Album is coming sooner this time (last year) 

5 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

yes Performing 1-2 new Songs on teh Show would be amazing, i mean britney did release BJ and Glory during Vegas - so i think a Liberation ReRelease might Happening - also she said the new Album is coming sooner this time (last year) 

I'd even be here for a separate short-ish promo album with her unreleased Liberation songs (like Wonderland, the Anderson Paak tracks, Da Internz "caviar ratchet" track).

I mean yeah, Britney released 2 albums to promote Vegas, and I think J.Lo also did some songs for that purpose, so hopefully we'll be getting something at least.

any dream collabs anyone is still holding out for?

honestly- a big reason why bionic was so awesome was for that reason. the experimenting with different writers/producers/artists. 

i wanted her to work with the bravery and boom - she worked with front man sam endicott - pure sex because MONDAY MORNING is a certified BOP.

i would love her to do a trance song - if ATB or COSMIC GATE would be sick. if kesha can do ZEDD, christina can do ATB or CG.

i would also still love for Christina to do something with the chemical brothers. azure ray. explosions in the sky. nightwish (can you imagine!?!?) 

I'm so fucking done. My teacher didn't confirm me for a course before the deadline on the online platform, so I got kicked off the course. And this is my last fucking semester so it's not like I can postpone it.

Now I'll have to go in and ask the student help office wtf can be done and most likely send an appeal to the Dean so I can take the course back up. All because my teacher fucked up. But seriously, I sent her 3 e-mails warning her that the deadline was coming up and she didn't do shit. Fucking bitch.