Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

I'm supposed to be finishing up my BA Thesis and send it in for one last review to my instructor, but PMS fatigue is hitting me hardcore today, I can't concentrate for shit. dead2 Why does my cycle  have to work against me, this is the worst possible time to have to deal with this bullshit. scream2

Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow so I can finish up in the morning. fall2

I need to have my Thesis submitted by tomorrow night (the actual deadline is Tuesday afternoon, but I'll be busy arranging the physical copy that day) and my supervisor is yet to send me her evaluation about the final draft that I sent her. dead2 Unless she sends something by tomorrow mid-day I'm left to do my own mistakes. dead4

On 5/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, StrippedX said:

HI GUYS brit15 

I've been off this site for so long I can't believe. I've had so much going on moo1  - good stuff though!

I've kinda missed this tbh... How are yall? 

Omg sis, hi! cry6 Sorry for the late reply, how are you?

On 5/5/2019 at 6:15 PM, Kirjava said:

Omg sis, hi! cry6 Sorry for the late reply, how are you?

Hi queen yas2

I'm GOOD! I'm doing this internship for work right now to get promoted and it's so much fun! How are you!? 

3 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Hi queen yas2

I'm GOOD! I'm doing this internship for work right now to get promoted and it's so much fun! How are you!? 

I'm finishing up my last semester in college rn. I've submitted my BA Thesis, all is left is a few final exams, the thesis defence and the entrance exams for the MA programme. So I'll have a pretty hectic next few weeks actually. dead2

21 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I'm finishing up my last semester in college rn. I've submitted my BA Thesis, all is left is a few final exams, the thesis defence and the entrance exams for the MA programme. So I'll have a pretty hectic next few weeks actually. dead2

Good luck hun antm1

I have my state exam/BA defence in 3 hours and I could not sleep a wink. orangu1 I don't feel particularly stressed, I've had worse anxiety before oral exams before, but now I'm concerned how well I'll be able to perform with no sleep.

Oh well, it's only 15 minutes, hopefully adrenaline will pull me through it and then I'll hybernate after.