Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queen needs to bless us with an ALBUM! And promote the fucking fuck out of it!

I doubt she will promote it, because she seems to be over with promoting like the old days dead2 

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. I just want more, that's all. As someone who adored her growing up... this "new" Christina just seems uninspired and over it all.

I think with how Bionic ended, she lost her spark to give her all in terms of promotion. She is currently enjoying being a mom and it's been clear thats her main priority now oprah4 

10 hours ago, Habits said:

I think with how Bionic ended, she lost her spark to give her all in terms of promotion. She is currently enjoying being a mom and it's been clear thats her main priority now oprah4 

And, I don't blame her for that, but after the disappointment of Bionic, I've just wanted something as powerful as that era from her. And I feel like we'll never get it again.

1 hour ago, Tama said:

The platinum blonde colour looks best on her, though.

im over it. But honestly imo she hasnt looked good since she gained 50 lbs and gotten too much work done in her face and ass. No hair color can fix that.

I mean she can post pretty, edited pics all she wants and wear tents all day and night at events but why bother when you then go on stage looking like this?

christina-aguilera-performs-at-a-concertESMeB1JXkAEpibx.jpgchristina-aguilera-performing-for-a-new-3914252c5ed66357651f66e72585443d.jpg

its such a shame. she was such a natuarally beautiful woman. Her face looks so fake and plastic now and her body is worse than Lotustinas.

Christina-Aguilera---Out-in-Santa-Monica

1 hour ago, Tama said:

I don't want a Spanish album from her, unless she's gonna make something very creative and write/co-write the songs. Liberation was her return to form moment, now we need the actual solid form.

Meh. Liberation was middle of the line for me. I listened to it, once, in full and don't even pay attention to it anymore. Caviar ratchet? Meh. I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Tama said:

The platinum blonde colour looks best on her, though.

Not anymore it doesn't. It is brassy and makes her hair look dry as fuck. She needs to change it up or give the bleach a damn rest.

8 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

im over it. But honestly imo she hasnt looked good since she gained 50 lbs and gotten too much work done in her face and ass. No hair color can fix that.

I mean she can post pretty, edited pics all she wants and wear tents all day and night at events but why bother when you then go on stage looking like this?

christina-aguilera-performs-at-a-concertESMeB1JXkAEpibx.jpgchristina-aguilera-performing-for-a-new-3914252c5ed66357651f66e72585443d.jpg

its such a shame. she was such a natuarally beautiful woman. Her face looks so fake and plastic now and her body is worse than Lotustinas.

As much as I love that she had her daughter.... that second pregnancy changed everything. I preface this with saying: I do not have a problem with her gaining the weight back, however, the way she dresses it is a problem. It's either too small or too big, and it is not working for her.

24.jpg20.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_2019_American_Music

Like, WTF?

1 hour ago, COOKIES said:

I'm all for body positivity, but her stage clothes really don't compliment her form anymore. Hopefully she can be in a better physical form next time she comes back. She used to be so active and lightning on her feet, I believe she can Shake It (All) Off.mp3 once more.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. Liberation was middle of the line for me. I listened to it, once, in full and don't even pay attention to it anymore. Caviar ratchet? Meh. I don't think so.

Not anymore it doesn't. It is brassy and makes her hair look dry as fuck. She needs to change it up or give the bleach a damn rest.

As much as I love that she had her daughter.... that second pregnancy changed everything. I preface this with saying: I do not have a problem with her gaining the weight back, however, the way she dresses it is a problem. It's either too small or too big, and it is not working for her.

24.jpg20.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_2019_American_Music

Like, WTF?

The purple dress is kind of a serve tbh. The top looks so good but the bottom part of the dress is...not so nice. The middle picture was during her Say Something era right? Oh God...how I hope she had released an album during that time, even if it's just a bunch of Say Somethings. The last picture...she Did Something Bad.mp3

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Like, WTF?

Tbh she looked better after giving birth than she does now.

51 minutes ago, Tama said:

I'm all for body positivity, but her stage clothes really don't compliment her form anymore. Hopefully she can be in a better physical form next time she comes back. She used to be so active and lightning on her feet, I believe she can Shake It (All) Off.mp3 once more.

I hope so. Her live performances since coming back have been so lackluster and dissapointing. You cant take such along break between albums and tours and then come back half assed.

If she doesnt put more effort into her body then she should at least hire a better stylist. You can be fat/chubby and still look decent.

65fcd1a8-2f6a-4ba8-8598-05d6b765bd1f.jpgwSlpLNmb_2m24MkUGG0xgEhbB-iUDI6Pl-3Sy9loKelly+Clarkson+2019+Billboard+Music+AwarKelly+Clarkson+2018+Billboard+Music+Awarkelly-clarkson-at-25th-annual-critics-ch6153cecda57a322a6c5489076274aee1.jpgnintchdbpict000301304306.jpgweek-in-fashion-adele-givenchy.jpgMUZlcHA1SnMxSVpxT0xNZkFia2suanBn.jpg19769746-0-image-m-18_1571197622167.jpgoctavia-spencer-oscars-2012-red-carpet-jgrammys-2020-demi-lovato-cries-new-song-Demi+Lovato+Super+Bowl+LIV+Pregame+GeFJBEn6t2GQ6tHmDMhDWc2Itwwb9JfoItjImGuqZpbm8Demi-Lovato-American-Music-Awards-Dress-

45 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

Tbh she looked better after giving birth than she does now.

I hope so. Her live performances since coming back have been so lackluster and dissapointing. You cant take such along break between albums and tours and then come back half assed.

If she doesnt put more effort into her body then she should at least hire a better stylist. You can be fat/chubby and still look decent.

65fcd1a8-2f6a-4ba8-8598-05d6b765bd1f.jpgwSlpLNmb_2m24MkUGG0xgEhbB-iUDI6Pl-3Sy9loKelly+Clarkson+2019+Billboard+Music+AwarKelly+Clarkson+2018+Billboard+Music+Awarkelly-clarkson-at-25th-annual-critics-ch

Kellegend Clarkson looks fucking stunning! I love a humble glow-up!