Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

21 hours ago, Habits said:

Well she is going to give us a Q&A and it will be her answering how it is to be mom and things she already answered like a million times already aretha1

And we will eat and be grateful ari2

I wonder if the Mulan movie really will premiere in July or they'll postpone again. xtina2 The coronavirus situation doesn't seem to be improving in the US and the current protests are sure the worsen the situation.

31 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I wonder if the Mulan movie really will premiere in July or they'll postpone again. xtina2 The coronavirus situation doesn't seem to be improving in the US and the current protests are sure the worsen the situation.

Probably postponed again dead2 which is annoying, as I want to hear the new recorded Reflection.

How should we keep the section alive? jay1  Megarates? Games? Random discussion threads? The upcoming Bionic Q&A can only do so much. dead2

We could also try regularly spamming  posting in the 'Which Xtina song are you lsitening to?' thread. julia1 Does that count? I seem to recall from ages ago, that those threads don't count. Idk how it is nowadays tho.

11 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

How should we keep the section alive? jay1  Megarates? Games? Random discussion threads? The upcoming Bionic Q&A can only do so much. dead2

We could also try regularly spamming  posting in the 'Which Xtina song are you lsitening to?' thread. julia1 Does that count? I seem to recall from ages ago, that those threads don't count. Idk how it is nowadays tho.

The + and - games sound like a good idea, if it doesn't die randomly in the middle. Start from say like 50 points.

Just now, STJ said:

Sure moo1 Should I include Just Be Free in the game? bey11

If you want it to have a pathetic defeat then sure. ny1

But wait, we're doing one between albums? I thought it was gonna be for tracklists.

If you're doing tracklists, then don't bother with JBF. moo1

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

If you want it to have a pathetic defeat then sure. ny1

But wait, we're doing one between albums? I thought it was gonna be for tracklists.

If you're doing tracklists, then don't bother with JBF. moo1

Gonna start with albums since it's easier moo1 If it's a hit, then I'll do individual tracklists... but if flop then bey11rip1

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Gonna start with albums since it's easier moo1 If it's a hit, then I'll do individual tracklists... but if flop then bey11rip1

Are you gona include MKOC, Mi Reflejo and Burlesque too? Or just the main eras? xtina3

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@Freaky Prince hi, how are you? moo1 I never see you around the Xtine section anymore jj3

Hello queen 

WBCsb7M.gif

Can't say I'm the best, corona took down all my plans for 2020 and we are getting the highest numbers so far these past 10 days, so I'm super anxious nicki5 

How about you? rose1

Yes, I haven't posted much lately, but it's not like the section is really active lately. Sent my rates yesterday alex1

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hello queen 

WBCsb7M.gif

Can't say I'm the best, corona took down all my plans for 2020 and we are getting the highest numbers so far these past 10 days, so I'm super anxious nicki5 

How about you? rose1

Yes, I haven't posted much lately, but it's not like the section is really active lately. Sent my rates yesterday alex1

Corona is thankfully slowing down in my country, things are slowly getting back to normal (with the exception of having to wear masks to shops/public transport).

I just recently returned to the forum after taking a break during the period of not having any artists sections, cuz I honestly wasn't interested in using that format mad5 Other than that I just finished the first year of my masters degree and have one more to go. Hoping to do an internship this summer (it's a requirement for graduatation jj4).

And the section is much more active than last month. After Kesha got axed we have to make sure we hit 200 posts to keep the section alive. dead2