Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

TASTE.

Are you discovering her music just now?

deeply, yes. surfacely, no i listened to Lotus when it came out and some singles from other albums occasionally but nothing else. i also watched Burlesque twice in like 2018 i think.

i did listen to Accelerate when it came out and at the time it was literal earrape for me so i havent heard it since.

my internet bestie found out his bf was using tinder behind his back cheating on him and YLM was one of the songs he sent to me when i was sending him songs that would lyrically help him. which was mostly Katy's new album and Dont Talk Me Down by JoJo.

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

deeply, yes. surfacely, no i listened to Lotus when it came out and some singles from other albums occasionally but nothing else. i also watched Burlesque twice in like 2018 i think.

i did listen to Accelerate when it came out and at the time it was literal earrape for me so i havent heard it since.

Oh sis happy you're getting deep with ha ny1 

What are your other faves so far?

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

Oh sis happy you're getting deep with ha ny1 

What are your other faves so far?

lemme just plug in my spotify playlists blog ny1 

i made one for X too

also you missed my edit:

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

my internet bestie found out his bf was using tinder behind his back cheating on him and YLM was one of the songs he sent to me when i was sending him songs that would lyrically help him. which was mostly Katy's new album and Dont Talk Me Down by JoJo.

13 hours ago, STJ said:

Love the playlist bey10 Stan for Haunted Heart. oprah7 I also recommend Anywhere But Here if you haven't listened to it yet, it's my all time fave Xtina song oprah4

Add her to your stan badge tina1

il get to it when i get to it ny1

also i dont stan her yet ny1 

33 minutes ago, STJ said:

It wasn't mad1 But what made you think of the hit song?

It has been for me, It just came up on my Spotify and i realised it was unavailable. It actually was quite a big hit here, i loved the movie when i was a kid. moo2

I'm browsing Matt's insta, and his bio says happily engaged. dead2 There's nothing wrong with not getting married,  but why bother with the engagement if you're not married even after 6 years. fall1

I almost feel bad for Matt, it must be Xtina holding out. She hasn't even worn the engagement ring in years.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, Kirjava said:

I'm browsing Matt's insta, and his bio says happily engaged. dead2 There's nothing wrong with not getting married,  but why bother with the engagement if you're not married even after 6 years. fall1

I almost feel bad for Matt, it must be Xtina holding out. She hasn't even worn the engagement ring in years.

I think she has said she is in no rush into getting married

5 hours ago, Habits said:

she has already been married dead2 

Maybe Matt won't sign the prenup fall4 

Do you think she bought her own egagement ring? dead4

I know he has a job now with MasterClass thanks to her connections, but he didn't back then. fall4