Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

Istg she's only posing for Instagram now scream2 how to sustain a section with that 

It's way too hard to sustain her section, considering there are only about four of us left... ny4

VNzXL8E.gif

I'll try to update that performance game every day, but losing players one by one dead2dead2

COVID maybe a curse to everyone else, but it was a blessing for her, she can use that excuse to not work for the next two years ny5

Maybe I'll just tag @Billie Frank or @Ghostface and talk about the Honest Vocal Coach in this section ny5ny5

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

It's way too hard to sustain her section, considering there are only about four of us left... ny4

VNzXL8E.gif

I'll try to update that performance game every day, but losing players one by one dead2dead2

COVID maybe a curse to everyone else, but it was a blessing for her, she can use that excuse to not work for the next two years ny5

Maybe I'll just tag @Billie Frank or @Ghostface and talk about the Honest Vocal Coach in this section ny5ny5

I was thinking of making an Xtina Songs Championship like the Bey one but idk how many people would participate since this section is a sinking ship

Plus i know i wont have time to do it every day so it will be every few days 

VNzXL8E.gif

2 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I was thinking of making an Xtina Songs Championship like the Bey one but idk how many people would participate since this section is a sinking ship

Plus i know i wont have time to do it every day so it will be every few days 

VNzXL8E.gif

Any type of game is welcomed at this point... 

Your and my game together + random pic threads every few days... should make 200 posts rav3

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Yeah right. But you can find a million ways to talk about Moo lj1 even when noone asked.

That's because Moo still cares about her fans and delivers. lj1 Xtina just eats Oreos and does awful Whitney tributes. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

That's because Moo still cares about her fans and delivers. lj1 Xtina just eats Oreos and does awful Whitney tributes. 

She cares about the $$. JLmVX4N.gif 

It wasn't that bad as people make it out to be. Her horrible is still x1million better than Local Roach's covers.

28 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

VNzXL8E.gif

ny6

How much her fans like her videos, because one of the section in very near future should get a Music Video kind of game, so maybe this section can have a similar game as well? After that, we would have material for duels between best videos of both sides. jj2

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6

How much her fans like her videos, because one of the section in very near future should get a Music Video kind of game, so maybe this section can have a similar game as well? After that, we would have material for duels between best videos of both sides. jj2

Sounds like a fabulous idea, unlike your sets.

@Gravity

22 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

She cares about the $$. JLmVX4N.gif 

It wasn't that bad as people make it out to be. Her horrible is still x1million better than Local Roach's covers.

Why would share care about the money when she's a rich man already. JLmVX4N.gif

16 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Sounds like a good idea. I'm waiting for you to do it for the other section so we can steal the concept jj2

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Sounds like a good idea. I'm waiting for you to do it for the other section so we can steal the concept jj2

Yeah, it is nice idea and even better if both sections fight later on with the videos. jj2

I can tell that will happen somewhere around December the 10th, considering Stand Last should be ending aroun that time too.

But no worries, 200 posts is per month, so there will be enough of December after that date to stack up the posts. bey7