Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

Very Quickly....

Who the hell goes on afterld?? It's filled with negativity and I can't even tell if they are fans or not, it's stupid.

IMO, they aren't the true fans that they think they are. Not all I'm sure, but from what I've seen....giiirrl.

The ONLY thing they're concerned with is her topping the charts and "slaying" all the other artists out right now. They don't even care about her as a person, and as an artist it seems like. They're giving up and talking about stanning for "more successful artists". Idk, I'm sure there's people here who are like that too but I'd much rather be here. You guys are warm, nice, and supportive for the most part. When I check something out on afterld, a dark cloud comes in lol.

I'll love xtina no matter what xtina8

Very Quickly....

Who the hell goes on afterld?? It's filled with negativity and I can't even tell if they are fans or not, it's stupid.

IMO, they aren't the true fans that they think they are. Not all I'm sure, but from what I've seen....giiirrl.

The ONLY thing they're concerned with is her topping the charts and "slaying" all the other artists out right now. They don't even care about her as a person, and as an artist it seems like. They're giving up and talking about stanning for "more successful artists". Idk, I'm sure there's people here who are like that too but I'd much rather be here. You guys are warm, nice, and supportive for the most part. When I check something out on afterld, a dark cloud comes in lol.

I'll love xtina no matter what xtina8

AfterLD is a bastard child of 4chan.

I tried to join, got delayed, so joined this forum instead. Then I got accepted there (like that was some elite supper-club) and posted a couple times, but people there are fucking insane fall5

I tried to join, got delayed, so joined this forum instead. Then I got accepted there (like that was some elite supper-club) and posted a couple times, but people there are fucking insane fall5

right, what a joke nicki33

Guest Sakkemix

Reminds me of this one forum where everyone just argues about Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj etc, and it's not even a pop music forum... I tried to calm people down a few times so that they wouldn't be banned (the forum is pretty strict) and they lashed out at me. Then I was banned even though I didn't do anything wrong brit2

ny2

4chan :xcheer: I didn't think anyone else knew what that was

Guest Sakkemix
Pressed tbh

Probably, but isn't it taking things a bit too far by saying it's a "flop" ? brit4 If you want a true flop, check out Kreayshawn's "Somethin' 'bout Kreay", that album sold measly ~3,900 copies and Kreay herself bought ~3,800 of them. THAT'S what I call a flop xtina1

The others are good too, but Bionic stands out to me the most. Maybe it's that I like electronic beats and such.

Probably, but isn't it taking things a bit too far by saying it's a "flop" ? brit4 If you want a true flop, check out Kreayshawn's "Somethin' 'bout Kreay", that album sold measly ~3,900 copies and Kreay herself bought ~3,800 of them. THAT'S what I call a flop xtina1

The others are good too, but Bionic stands out to me the most. Maybe it's that I like electronic beats and such.

Glad you stan Bionicantm1

Its such a flawless record tbhbrit11

It's not a flop, it just didn't sell as well as her other albums+shrug+

If you compare the sales to virtually unknown singers, they would be dying to have them Bionic salesny7

Guest Sakkemix
Glad you stan Bionicantm1

Its such a flawless record tbhbrit11

It's not a flop, it just didn't sell as well as her other albums+shrug+

If you compare the sales to virtually unknown singers, they would be dying to have them Bionic salesny7

Bionic really is flawless, I absolutely agree antm1

And yeah, I kinda feel bad for Kreay, but I only listen to "Go Hard (La.La.La)" from her... I dunno...

Guest Sakkemix
I liked kreay's album lol, but with the awkward timing of release, it was expected. Should have kept the original date in august.

The songs were nice the first time around, but I can't stand them anymore.. gaga30 Can I have my gold, please?