Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

18 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

rip3 Christina talks about the earthquake happened weeks ago in Ecuador but she doesn't say a thing about Prince's death rip3

She did talk about Prince's death in two mediums already, lol.

I got my left tragus pierced! cry1 I like it so much.

Subsequently, I finally told my parents about my tattoo. dead2 My mom had a mini-breakdown, telling me I'm ruining my body, that I'm gonna regret this later and that it looks whore-ish.  orangu1 I cannot imagine how my tat could have been more tastefully done, it's absolutely beautiful, but ok... I guess she just can't handle the idea of tattoos at all.

My dad took it pretty well I think.

Whatever. They will get over it moo1 I'm an adult I do with my body and with my own hard-earned money whatever the fuck I want. rav1

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@Dita @Vertigo-go gimme moral support pls. (post above) No matter how much I love my tattoo it still feels horrible to have your own mother tell you it looks whore-ish. jj3

I dunno, for some reason first tattoos always bring mess. Like my mum said mine was too big when it's smaller than my palm (and I have SMALL palms) trash1 It's just something parents always do.

The fuck is tragus though dead2

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I dunno, for some reason first tattoos always bring mess. Like my mum said mine was too big when it's smaller than my palm (and I have SMALL palms) trash1 It's just something parents always do.

The fuck is tragus though dead2

She said the same too. dead2 That it's too big. I'm fucking slim and short, it's only big compared to the rest of me. um2 Idk, but I prefer bigger tattoos. Small ones, no matter how "tasteful" they look, are just basic to me. I mean you can't even get into doing artful details with them. xtina1 And don't even get me started on those quote tattoos with some Microsoft Word fonts dead2

This ny1

tragus-piercing.jpg (not me on the pic obvi, I'll try to take some later)