Jump to content
Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She said the same too. dead2 That it's too big. I'm fucking slim and short, it's only big compared to the rest of me. um2 Idk, but I prefer bigger tattoos. Small ones, no matter how "tasteful" they look, are just basic to me. I mean you can't even get into doing artful details with them. xtina1 And don't even get me started on those quote tattoos with some Microsoft Word fonts dead2

 

 

This ny1

tragus-piercing.jpg (not me on the pic obvi, I'll try to take some later)

I can't stand small tattoos to be honest, like many women have on their wrist. What is this? A bird pooped? A smear of mascara? Like some shit with a letter. "This "B" is for my husband Brian". Good for you orly1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I can't stand small tattos to be honest, like many women have on their wrist. What is this? A bird pooped? A smear of mascara? Like some shit with a letter. "This "B" is for my husband Brian". Good for you orly1

Ikr. dead2 Like present some sort of creativity for fuck's sake. orangu1 And if you don't have an idea yourself then have the artist design soemthing for you. dead2

I mean an image has so much more possible interpretations anyway. I still keep finding new things what my tattoo could represent. oprah2

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kirjava How is your tattoo katy3 I'm sure it doesn't look whore-ish, she should know that times have changed long ago and now almost everybody decides to have some tattoo rav1 When I'm fit I'll want to have a tattoo, I just don't know which one and where jj2

By the way I just saw this video on Twitter and I had to share it with y'all cry1 #yas #yas

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

OMG I need her to record a small concert like Storytellers and My Reflection, with stripped down band set-up and acoustic versions of her rarely performed songs antm1

Now that MTV Unplugged is going to come back I NEED Xtina to have an special like Shakira or Katy did antm1 I'd like to listen to every single song of her discography in acoustic performances antm1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Now that MTV Unplugged is going to come back I NEED Xtina to have an special like Shakira or Katy did antm1 I'd like to listen to every single song of her discography in acoustic performances antm1

I loved Mtv Unplugged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

@Kirjava How is your tattoo katy3 I'm sure it doesn't look whore-ish, she should know that times have changed long ago and now almost everybody decides to have some tattoo rav1 When I'm fit I'll want to have a tattoo, I just don't know which one and where jj2

Aww, thanks oprah2 Well, I can't post pics rn, and also I don't think it's possible on this site without uploading them to some online image hosting site before, and I'm not fine with my body and tattoo being on Tinypic dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirjava said:

Aww, thanks oprah2 Well, I can't post pics rn, and also I don't think it's possible on this site without uploading them to some online image hosting site before, and I'm not fine with my body and tattoo being on Tinypic dead2

Don't worry about that. I think imgur is fine to these things rav2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirjava said:

What are you talking about? dead2

I uploaded a pic of myself (a selfie of my fucking face nothing else jj3) in that page to send it to some of FOTP members I'm talking about )dead2 I did it because they did it too, and because they told me it was 100% sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChooseyLover said:

I uploaded a pic of myself (a selfie of my fucking face nothing else jj3) in that page to send it to some of FOTP members I'm talking about )dead2 I did it because they did it too, and because they told me it was 100% sure.

What do you mean by this? That other people can't find what you post there?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm not sure but I believed them. @Alejandreaux @Sylkmonster @Dr. Slay @Saiga @TaylorNation™ You told me that in Imgur nobody can see the pics you post there isn't it? fall1fall1fall1

you can choose to publish the images you post on imgur but you dont have to, you can host private images as well. lj1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alejandreaux said:

you can choose to publish the images you post on imgur but you dont have to, you can host private images as well. lj1

 

I posted the pics without signing in fall2 I did it well or now my fucking face is everywhere fall3

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I posted the pics without signing in fall2 I did it well or now my fucking face is everywhere fall3

only people who have that specific picture link can see it, unless you clicked on "Share with the community". did you? rih1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dita

    6627

  • Kirjava

    3791

  • Bad Influence

    2406

  • Habits

    1917

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey

WHat's mess is that I had a dream last night she released a Spanish album, and I went to an album party...to Bejing, China  

New set.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×