Jump to content
Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

Recommended Posts

Just now, Kirjava said:

Idk. Ask @ChooseyLover how he did it.

 

37 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I never miss you oprah13

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Cause I see on you FB being a theater fag whit1

 

I did it in a very messy way but it worked for me. Look:

RvmuqEV.jpg

I assigned a number to each member and then put the rate for each song in that order. For example: In I Turn To You, the first rate (7) was given by the first in my list, RihannaRTT, while the last rate (3) was given by Khems. To calculate the total score from each song I copied all the math operation and I pasted it here (total score :  number of participants) Then, in another office word file I copied the name of all the songs in the initial order (ballads from ST-Other ballads) followed by its scores, and then I put them in order with a microsoft office option. I know I didn't explain it very well but I hope I have helped fall2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

 

I did it in a very messy way but it worked for me. Look:

RvmuqEV.jpg

I assigned a number to each member and then put the rate for each song in that order. For example: In I Turn To You, the first rate (7) was given by the first in my list, RihannaRTT, while the last rate (3) was given by Khems. To calculate the total score from each song I copied all the math operation and I pasted it here (total score :  number of participants) Then, in another office word file I copied the name of all the songs in the initial order (ballads from ST-Other ballads) followed by its scores, and then I put them in order with a microsoft office option. I know I didn't explain it very well but I hope I have helped fall2 

What sorta complicated method dead1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirjava said:

What sorta complicated method dead1

Everytime somebody joined I had to repeat all the process again fall2 I repeated this like three or four times thanks to the good sistrens Newton and Khems fall2 But it was kinda fun sia3 I love to do these things sia3

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

 

I did it in a very messy way but it worked for me. Look:

RvmuqEV.jpg

I assigned a number to each member and then put the rate for each song in that order. For example: In I Turn To You, the first rate (7) was given by the first in my list, RihannaRTT, while the last rate (3) was given by Khems. To calculate the total score from each song I copied all the math operation and I pasted it here (total score :  number of participants) Then, in another office word file I copied the name of all the songs in the initial order (ballads from ST-Other ballads) followed by its scores, and then I put them in order with a microsoft office option. I know I didn't explain it very well but I hope I have helped fall2 

 

omg fall2fall3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Everytime somebody joined I had to repeat all the process again fall2 I repeated this like three or four times thanks to the good sistrens Newton and Khems fall2 But it was kinda fun sia3 I love to do these things sia3

 

rip1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dita said:

 

Thanks honey antm1 I see you didn't like my status on facebook tho ny1 

I only have Fb to stay up to date on school stuff, I rarely socialise on there dead4 I did heart your tweet about it tho rav2

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

 

I did it in a very messy way but it worked for me. Look:

RvmuqEV.jpg

I assigned a number to each member and then put the rate for each song in that order. For example: In I Turn To You, the first rate (7) was given by the first in my list, RihannaRTT, while the last rate (3) was given by Khems. To calculate the total score from each song I copied all the math operation and I pasted it here (total score :  number of participants) Then, in another office word file I copied the name of all the songs in the initial order (ballads from ST-Other ballads) followed by its scores, and then I put them in order with a microsoft office option. I know I didn't explain it very well but I hope I have helped fall2 

damn dead4

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I only have Fb to stay up to date on school stuff, I rarely socialise on there dead4 I did heart your tweet about it tho rav2

 

You disappoint me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dita

    6627

  • Kirjava

    3791

  • Bad Influence

    2406

  • Habits

    1917

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey

WHat's mess is that I had a dream last night she released a Spanish album, and I went to an album party...to Bejing, China  

New set.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×