Jump to content
Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

Recommended Posts

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

I can't believe you like that but you don't like Brit fall2kii

This is some shit cause I stan Classicney, I hope she releases new updated sound instead of Crapney Shit, that's all, I want In the Zone and Brintey sound oprah13

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

This is some shit cause I stan Classicney, I hope she releases new updated sound instead of Crapney Shit, that's all, I want In the Zone and Brintey sound oprah13

I see you stanning Brit this year because this album will be In The Zone-ish oprah13

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChooseyLover said:

I see you stanning Brit this year because this album will be In The Zone-ish oprah13

scream1 omg really? I want bubbly pussy poppers, meanwhile I've been a danceney in my room when I blasted My Prerogative compilation CupcakKe.png

Songs I want to sound like: Oops, Toxic, i've just begun having my fun, Overprotected mess1

Maybe also Work Bitch but without awkward artificial effects mess1

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

scream1 omg really? I want bubbly pussy poppers, meanwhile I've been a danceney in my room when I blasted My Prerogative compilation CupcakKe.png

Songs I want to sound like: Oops, Toxic, i've just begun having my fun, Overprotected mess1

Maybe also Work Bitch but without awkward artificial effects mess1

Yes CupcakKe.png Did you see her tattoos? They are exactly the same from the ITZ album art and that's a sign katy3 There are some interesting ones titles like Man On The Moon nat1 The songwriters from hit singles like Sorry (JB) , Good For You or Hands To Myself (Selena G) wrote some tracks from the album so there will be a bunch of pussy popping songs mess1 And I think Britney is excited this time and very involved in the album  mess1 Let's pray she doesn't work with Myah again sia3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Yes CupcakKe.png Did you see her tattoos? They are exactly the same from the ITZ album art and that's a sign katy3 There are some interesting ones titles like Man On The Moon nat1 The songwriters from hit singles like Sorry (JB) , Good For You or Hands To Myself (Selena G) wrote some tracks from the album so there will be a bunch of pussy popping songs mess1 And I think Britney is excited this time and very involved in the album  mess1 Let's pray she doesn't work with Myah again sia3 

Sequel to Oops! where daddy gifts her some other jewel from a recent smash movie CupcakKe.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Even if the Xtina section is dead other sections are even more dead. Let's hope this changes with Xtina's performance rav2

Hope they show it this week. I can't wait to see it! cry1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Contigo en la Distancia got stuck in my brain for some reason jj4

I don't even remember much of it except for X hitting that high note in "Distanciaaaaaaaaaa" jj4

That song is beautiful oprah2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirjava said:

That song is beautiful oprah2

Should've been a single instead of boring, forgettable PMADT jj4

It's such a classic ballad, and the fact she performed it often makes me think it was destined to be a single. The album only had two original singles afterall!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Should've been a single instead of boring, forgettable PMADT jj4

It's such a classic ballad, and the fact she performed it often makes me think it was destined to be a single. The album only had two original singles afterall!

Ikr. Pero Me is cute, but it's kinda bland. Contigo has such a beautiful melody on the other hand! oprah2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dita said:

 

Hungover and stressed with work. 

YOu? 

I'm great. Exams start next week. Bopping to Into You by Ariana rn xtina10 That song is good. rav1

Currently at home, my parents are asleep so I'm thinking of raiding the cupboard where we keep our alcohol jj5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dita

    6627

  • Kirjava

    3791

  • Bad Influence

    2406

  • Habits

    1917

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey

WHat's mess is that I had a dream last night she released a Spanish album, and I went to an album party...to Bejing, China  

New set.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×