Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

It's the middle of the 3rd week and none of my school-related issues are solved yet. jj4 Today is the deadline for taking up subjects, but I can't take up any cuz the other issues haven't been solved yet. Seems like, yet again, I will have to go in and inquire about the situation only to be told again that they haven't fixed it yet. jj3

I'm so done. dead2 These past weeks have been dreadful, I had about 4 mini-breakdowns, my anxiety keeps acting up and sometimes I even get headaches from stress. Why can nothing ever be simple. dead4

And the worst thing is, that none of this is my fault. It's the school that constantly fucks up and keeps delaying solving issues.

45 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's the middle of the 3rd week and none of my school-related issues are solved yet. jj4 Today is the deadline for taking up subjects, but I can't take up any cuz the other issues haven't been solved yet. Seems like, yet again, I will have to go in and inquire about the situation only to be told again that they haven't fixed it yet. jj3

I'm so done. dead2 These past weeks have been dreadful, I had about 4 mini-breakdowns, my anxiety keeps acting up and sometimes I even get headaches from stress. Why can nothing ever be simple. dead4

And the worst thing is, that none of this is my fault. It's the school that constantly fucks up and keeps delaying solving issues.

If your school is the fault here, you shouldn't suffer from it but yeah I know how school can be jj4 Stress is awful and so is anxiety and one often leads to the other and it's just an awful cycle jj3 

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

If your school is the fault here, you shouldn't suffer from it but yeah I know how school can be jj4 Stress is awful and so is anxiety and one often leads to the other and it's just an awful cycle jj3 

You don't have to tell me. dead2 Hopefully things will get solved soon, cuz I'm so done with all this. carla1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Hope you all are good or even better!

I'm checking this graveyeard section every day, and it's a nnnnnnn, so I decided to not spam with petty things. But I'm checking you all out in Randomtina, and hope you're doing fine, guys!

I hope you're doing good too! 

Honestly this is just so boring. At least last year we had Telepathy and #Change at this point. wendy4 

Just now, Saiga said:

I hope you're doing good too! 

Honestly this is just so boring. At least last year we had Telepathy and #Change at this point. wendy4 

Perched for:

another wedding with a 4-second video in LQ!

a perfume photoshoot and a 2-second commercial!

a post from Ortega describing her "fun" make-up which is just any other make-up, with drag queen blush!

one last tweet of 2017 with a pic of a mic and promise of an album!

ny2

Perched for:

another wedding with a 4-second video in LQ!

a perfume photoshoot and a 2-second commercial!

a post from Ortega describing her "fun" make-up which is just any other make-up, with drag queen blush!

one last tweet of 2017 with a pic of a mic and promise of an album!

ny2

The fact that stanning Nelly Furtado is more exciting in 2017 is such a bummer. wendy4 

Also drag her drag queen make up dead2 She needs to stop doing it tbh!

7 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Hope you all are good or even better!

I'm checking this graveyeard section every day, and it's a nnnnnnn, so I decided to not spam with petty things. But I'm checking you all out in Randomtina, and hope you're doing fine, guys!

Thanks sis. xtina6

How are you doing?

PS.: not me thinking for a sec you were talking about an actual graveyard. I was like wtf gurl fall7 It's too early in the morning. jj4

12 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Thanks sis. xtina6

How are you doing?

PS.: not me thinking for a sec you were talking about an actual graveyard. I was like wtf gurl fall7 It's too early in the morning. jj4

It is an actual graveyard moo1

I'm getting better after a cold/cough, thankfully!

Also, I renovated the toilet dead4 Well, the workers came to renovate it, it's been leaking for ages and the room looked like shit, I'm finally not embarassed by my toilet looking like those at gas stations jay1

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

It is an actual graveyard moo1

I'm getting better after a cold/cough, thankfully!

Also, I renovated the toilet dead4 Well, the workers came to renovate it, it's been leaking for ages and the room looked like shit, I'm finally not embarassed by my toilet looking like those at gas stations jay1

The bathroom here at the rent is so tragic. The entire apartment is old as fuck, something always breaks/goes wrong. dead2 I tried to clean the drain in the bathtub today cuz the water goes down so fucking slowly, but I didn't make much progress. jj3

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

The bathroom here at the rent is so tragic. The entire apartment is old as fuck, something always breaks/goes wrong. dead2 I tried to clean the drain in the bathtub today cuz the water goes down so fucking slowly, but I didn't make much progress. jj3

Is the building old? We ALL have plumbing problems! Like every 3 months one of the neighbours or me, gets flooded/floods others, no different than living in Venice jj4

I hope that new toilet set up will at least hold up cause pipes here are as old as the original pipes they invented in Rome 3000 years ago or something giveup2

Is the building old? We ALL have plumbing problems! Like every 3 months one of the neighbours or me, gets flooded/floods others, no different than living in Venice jj4

I hope that new toilet set up will at least hold up cause pipes here are as old as the original pipes they invented in Rome 3000 years ago or something giveup2

Yeah, the whole building is prety old, but I think the biggest issue is that my rent-mates never put in that plastic protector thingy that stop hairs from going down the drain, so it gets clogged every few months. nicki4

7 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yeah, the whole building is prety old, but I think the biggest issue is that my rent-mates never put in that plastic protector thingy that stop hairs from going down the drain, so it gets clogged every few months. nicki4

omg hairs in the sink are giveup2

ew!!!

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg hairs in the sink are giveup2

ew!!!

Hairs in general are disgusting when they are not attached to the head. dead2 As soon as that shit is on the ground/on furniture it's mad9

The worst is when you're taking a bath/shower and they stick to your body. carla1

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Hairs in general are disgusting when they are not attached to the head. dead2 As soon as that shit is on the ground/on furniture it's mad9

The worst is when you're taking a bath/shower and they stick to your body. carla1

In the soup giveup2

Stuck to a sink or a bathtub giveup2

Long black hairs giveup2

If I were in that Dark Water movie, I'd be out of that leaking hairy apartment in a second! When the heroine turns on the kitchen sink, and a nasty black hair falls into a glass from it giveup1

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

In the soup giveup2

Stuck to a sink or a bathtub giveup2

Long black hairs giveup2

If I were in that Dark Water movie, I'd be out of that leaking hairy apartment in a second! When the heroine turns on the kitchen sink, and a nasty black hair falls into a glass from it giveup1

Never seen Dark Water, and I'm definitely not going to now. moo1

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Never seen Dark Water, and I'm definitely not going to now. moo1

You probs know it, it's a Japanese horror where a divorced mother moves with her daughter to a reeeeeally shitty building, which is haunted, naturally, and water leaks everywhere, and disgusting black hair appears too jj4 It has a great remake with Jennifer Connelly. Basically, any Japanese movie with those gross black hairs, is a no-no! fall8

27 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

You probs know it, it's a Japanese horror where a divorced mother moves with her daughter to a reeeeeally shitty building, which is haunted, naturally, and water leaks everywhere, and disgusting black hair appears too jj4 It has a great remake with Jennifer Connelly. Basically, any Japanese movie with those gross black hairs, is a no-no! fall8

Nope, never heard of it dead2