Jump to content

The Red Lips Lounge

Recommended Posts

Now is the time Christina should be in the UK promoting her upcoming shows, Graham Norton, Radio whatever but she should be there whoring herself out!!!! a 3 day radio/tv tour could help sell thousands of tickets!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Now is the time Christina should be in the UK promoting her upcoming shows, Graham Norton, Radio whatever but she should be there whoring herself out!!!! a 3 day radio/tv tour could help sell thousands of tickets!!!!

She's in Japan right now. xtina7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

my skin is clear. my crops are thriving. my grades are up. my soul is cleansed. the impact of legend's labour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Darlin said:

 

my skin is clear. my crops are thriving. my grades are up. my soul is cleansed. the impact of legend's labour

The song I liked on 1st listen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, LetoyaLuckettStan said:

Your body would’ve sounded so much better had she not strainedbey3 

Would've sounded better had she not censored it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this will be the first time since she debuted that Christina won’t have a hit collaboration between albums brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Looks like this will be the first time since she debuted that Christina won’t have a hit collaboration between albums brit2

I'd rather she have a solo hit but she's too lazy to even curr at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

SO good. Gospel queen bebe1

I can't believe Billboard ranked this LAST in their debut ratings! But we been knew her debut is so good that even their #12 is a #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

oh wow moo1 

Your are a true clairvoyant moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First the recycled perfume commercial (with the same old boring bottle shape):

 

And now this:

Us Fighters really are the unluckiest fanbase fall2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

First the recycled perfume commercial (with the same old boring bottle shape):

 

And now this:

Us Fighters really are the unluckiest fanbase fall2

Xtina is fucking lazy it's not even cute anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 12:49 PM, Kirjava said:

First the recycled perfume commercial (with the same old boring bottle shape):

 

And now this:

Us Fighters really are the unluckiest fanbase fall2

the fact she recycled Xperience for the damn name as well dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont think a good album cover for Lotus exists fall4 

I made this edit (in Paint jj2), using the (I guess) pre-brightened image from the photoshoot and transparent font. At least the lighting/colours looks more natural:

ZRgoXdu.png

I think it's as decent as it can be. dead2

 

I'd like the deluxe cover if the "Lotus" text wasn't copy pasted from the standard cover, with the bottom leaf still visible. I mean, what type of amateur... orangu1 You can see the edges of the rectangle fall4

5074573_orig.jpg?275

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I made this edit (in Paint jj2), using the (I guess) pre-brightened image from the photoshoot and transparent font. At least the lighting/colours looks more natural:

ZRgoXdu.png

I think it's as decent as it can be. dead2

 

I'd like the deluxe cover if the "Lotus" text wasn't copy pasted from the standard cover, with the bottom leaf still visible. I mean, what type of amateur... orangu1 You can see the edges of the rectangle fall4

5074573_orig.jpg?275

thanks for the first one!

the 2nd one i see on google images all the time but its fucking ugly jj4 

the colouring is just terrible jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×