Jump to content

The Red Lips Lounge

Recommended Posts

I would love any of these colors. Im so over the platinum blonde

1284148266_christina-290.jpgoriginal.jpg08-23-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the black hair but I'm sure she'll never go back to it bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 9:49 PM, COOKIES said:

I would love any of these colors. Im so over the platinum blonde

1284148266_christina-290.jpgoriginal.jpg08-23-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitd

ugh strawberry blonde looks so good on her oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Section is finally back up!

@Kirjava @StrippedX idk who else posts here, but I changed the name of the thread to The Red Lips Room (if you want something else just tag me and I will fix it) moo1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Habits said:

Section is finally back up!

@Kirjava @StrippedX idk who else posts here, but I changed the name of the thread to The Red Lips Room (if you want something else just tag me and I will fix it) moo1 

We're back gaga3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StrippedX said:

We're back gaga3

I meant lounge instead of room, I am tired (after doing nothing) k dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Habits said:

I meant lounge instead of room, I am tired (after doing nothing) k dead2 

I'm ready for us to have the most active section again yas1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StrippedX said:

I'm ready for us to have the most active section again yas1

it depends if Xtina herself comes out of hiding dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Habits said:

it depends if Xtina herself comes out of hiding dead2 

Well not in the state the world currently is in moo1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queen needs to bless us with an ALBUM! And promote the fucking fuck out of it!

I doubt she will promote it, because she seems to be over with promoting like the old days dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Habits said:

I doubt she will promote it, because she seems to be over with promoting like the old days dead2 

She seems over it, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ruthless Love said:

She seems over it, period.

She literally just put out music for the music and then do a cute tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Habits said:

She literally just put out music for the music and then do a cute tour.

Meh. I just want more, that's all. As someone who adored her growing up... this "new" Christina just seems uninspired and over it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. I just want more, that's all. As someone who adored her growing up... this "new" Christina just seems uninspired and over it all.

I think with how Bionic ended, she lost her spark to give her all in terms of promotion. She is currently enjoying being a mom and it's been clear thats her main priority now oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Habits said:

I think with how Bionic ended, she lost her spark to give her all in terms of promotion. She is currently enjoying being a mom and it's been clear thats her main priority now oprah4 

And, I don't blame her for that, but after the disappointment of Bionic, I've just wanted something as powerful as that era from her. And I feel like we'll never get it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want a Spanish album from her, unless she's gonna make something very creative and write/co-write the songs. Liberation was her return to form moment, now we need the actual solid form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, COOKIES said:

I would love any of these colors. Im so over the platinum blonde

1284148266_christina-290.jpgoriginal.jpg08-23-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitd

The platinum blonde colour looks best on her, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tama said:

The platinum blonde colour looks best on her, though.

im over it. But honestly imo she hasnt looked good since she gained 50 lbs and gotten too much work done in her face and ass. No hair color can fix that.

I mean she can post pretty, edited pics all she wants and wear tents all day and night at events but why bother when you then go on stage looking like this?

christina-aguilera-performs-at-a-concertESMeB1JXkAEpibx.jpgchristina-aguilera-performing-for-a-new-3914252c5ed66357651f66e72585443d.jpg

 

its such a shame. she was such a natuarally beautiful woman. Her face looks so fake and plastic now and her body is worse than Lotustinas.

Christina-Aguilera---Out-in-Santa-Monica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tama said:

I don't want a Spanish album from her, unless she's gonna make something very creative and write/co-write the songs. Liberation was her return to form moment, now we need the actual solid form.

Meh. Liberation was middle of the line for me. I listened to it, once, in full and don't even pay attention to it anymore. Caviar ratchet? Meh. I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Tama said:

The platinum blonde colour looks best on her, though.

Not anymore it doesn't. It is brassy and makes her hair look dry as fuck. She needs to change it up or give the bleach a damn rest.

8 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

im over it. But honestly imo she hasnt looked good since she gained 50 lbs and gotten too much work done in her face and ass. No hair color can fix that.

I mean she can post pretty, edited pics all she wants and wear tents all day and night at events but why bother when you then go on stage looking like this?

christina-aguilera-performs-at-a-concertESMeB1JXkAEpibx.jpgchristina-aguilera-performing-for-a-new-3914252c5ed66357651f66e72585443d.jpg

 

its such a shame. she was such a natuarally beautiful woman. Her face looks so fake and plastic now and her body is worse than Lotustinas.

Christina-Aguilera---Out-in-Santa-Monica

As much as I love that she had her daughter.... that second pregnancy changed everything. I preface this with saying: I do not have a problem with her gaining the weight back, however, the way she dresses it is a problem. It's either too small or too big, and it is not working for her.

24.jpg20.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_2019_American_Music

Like, WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×