Onika

Kelly Clarkson: Dr. Luke is not a good guy, my label forced me to work with him

Audio is available here (the convo about Luke starts at 8:00):

From Kiis 106.5:

Kelly revealed that she’s had her own encounters with the now infamous producer, Dr. Luke and explained that the pair “clashed.”

She described him as “not a good guy”, and although she understood that many Artists didn’t like Dr. Luke, she felt that she couldn’t do much for Kesha in her situation, because she wasn’t there.

“Her experience was different to mine. Her fans are like, ‘Why don’t you stick up for her?’ but I wasn’t there.”

She also revealed that the only reason she ever worked with him was because she was blackmailed by her label.

They told her that if she didn’t work with him, they wouldn’t be releasing her record.
She described him as “not a good guy.”

Go in a biT alex1 

She kinda throws Kesha under the bus a bit, but she probably didn't hang out with Luke socially and wouldn't know his behavior. I'm happy that someone other than us Animals are dragging him. It sucks because I want her to get more specific, but then he'll just sue her too.

1 hour ago, Hot as Ice said:

I really wish everyone who worked with him spoke out. Britney did a lot of stuff with him, especially Femme Fatale. Chances of her saying something bad about someone though brit8 

No tea no shade but I doubt he and Britney were ever in the room together actually "collabbing" especially since Luke worked with Max Martin a lot on that record.

44 minutes ago, Goldie said:

No tea no shade but I doubt he and Britney were ever in the room together actually "collabbing" especially since Luke worked with Max Martin a lot on that record.

Good point, she was probably just with the guys that record her vocals or whatever

7 hours ago, Hot as Ice said:

I really wish everyone who worked with him spoke out. Britney did a lot of stuff with him, especially Femme Fatale. Chances of her saying something bad about someone though brit8 

I'm starting to think she was blackmailed too... brit2

1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

The label blackmailing shit is so bad. It's so sad artists don't have creative freedom.

I'm glad she has the balls to talk about it cuz that's kinda nuts. "We're not releasing your album unless you work with him", like is it REALLY that important? giveup1