Guest M!X

Girls Aloud

On 11/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, Neely O Hara said:

Is anyone else planning to watch Nadine on I’m a Celeb? I hope she does the opposite of Sarah on CBB and actually says something messy about her falling out with the other girls. 

undefined

Bitch we want a reunion in 2022. We can't have any messy tea spilling, 2022 is too soon. DON'T RUIN IT. 

On 11/30/2019 at 2:17 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Bitch we want a reunion in 2022. We can't have any messy tea spilling, 2022 is too soon. DON'T RUIN IT. 

With the way their careers are going atm, we’ll still get one regardless. Better hope Sarah isn’t dead in a ditch somewhere and that Cheryl can get along with the others better now. 

I just acquired the Singles Box Set, and I need to gripe about the shit “rarities” disc. What a missed opportunity. I mean, with the extensive vault Xenomania has on them, THIS was the best they could come up with?! Two different versions of Long Cold Flop is the worst offence as it’s easily one of their worst songs. Maybe it’s because the set originally went for £45, so they weren’t willing to put too much into it, but CHRIST - what a missed opportunity. It would’ve been interesting to have heard more development tracks like Sexy! No No No or more demos like Love Machine where the vocal arrangement is completely different. 

Aside from that, set is gorgeous and so lightweight! Love LOVE the booklet.