Guest M!X

Girls Aloud

Welcome to the official Girls Aloud FOTP thread!

1.png

We are here to discuss beautiful and flawless UK girl group Girls Aloud. If you are fan of girls solo work and aren't here for their pop perfection then you can just excuse yourself, on the other hand if you are a hard core Alouder, casual fan or someone who's just getting into their music don't be afraid to step IN!

2.png

Girls are known for constatly re-inventing themselves along with help from their production team Xenomania, who have through the years delievered them some flawless pop gems! Arguably their signature songs are:

After a 3 year break, girls have come back with their newest single titled Something New and their second greatest hits album titled TEN which marks their tenth anniversary!

3.png

Video bellow!

Edited by M!X

Queens. <3

They're one of my favourite pop acts of all time. When I started this thread I was a huge fan, but now I just LOVE them.

Their music is so amazing and unique, Tangled Up is one of the best albums EVER.

Yeah, their entrance while performing S! NNN was... cry1 I also LOVED Close To Love perofrmance. :D

Btw now for me it's like this

TU > Chemistry > OOC > Neighbours > SOT.

But they're all amazing. <3

Yeah, their entrance while performing S! NNN was... cry1 I also LOVED Close To Love perofrmance. :D

Btw now for me it's like this

TU > Chemistry > OOC > Neighbours > SOT.

But they're all amazing. <3

OMG oprah1 that's my album rank too...im kinda tossed between wwtns and chemistry though

glad to see this thread a bit active again :)rih6

Me too, there aren't much GA fans here sadly. :(

WWTNS has amazing singles and that part of the album beginning with Big Brother and ending with Thank Me Daddy is absolute pop perfection, but the ballads just ruin it for me. :/ The same goes for Chemistry, if b sides were on the album instead of see the day, whole lotta history and no regrets (even though I love these songs) it would be on the same level as Tangled Up tbh.

And I just can't believe Memory Of You (the best B side EVER) and She weren't on OOC, it's like what the hell they thought when they put Fix Me Up and Live In The Country instead of them... -.-

Edited by M!X

yeah and not really sugababes either

it's weird cause a lot of people here like UK artists

i agree completely about the b-sides, its like you took the words out of my mouth oprah1

memory of you and even its your dynamite and She wouldve replaced live in the country

Yeah but they like this new generation of UK acts. xtina1

Yeah it's your dynamite is also great, really a shame it wasn't on the album.

I just hope they will release new album instead of GH which is most likely to happen. oprah1 Still any new music is welcome. oprah1