Guest M!X

Girls Aloud

Don't mention it cry5 I just can't believe it was the song that had broken their top 10 singles run cry5 it's my second fave after Call The Shots cry5 Middle 8 is probalby my favourite middle 8 of any song ever.

they're just flawless oprah1

I only have top 3

1. CTS

2. Untouchable

3. S!NNN

I just can't sort the rest oprah1 I mean Biology, Something Kinda Oooh, Can't Speak French and others...oprah1

Which are your favoutrite albums tracks? :)

great choice :D

mine

SOT - White Lies, All I Need (All I Don't) and Girls Allowed.

WWTNS - GRAFFITI MY SOUL hands down. Real Life is also +legend+

Chemistry - this is like hardest, I mean SWINGING LONDON TOWN cry1 cry1 cry1 It's Magic (I wished Nicola had songs like this on Cinderella Eyes rih1 ), but also Waiting, Watch Me Go, Wild Horses, Models, I just can't ny12 ny12

TU - I like every song on this one, but if I had to chose it's a tie between Close To Love, Girl Overboard, I'm Falling and What You Crying For.

OOC - Also can't decide, Love Is Pain, Turn To Stone, Miss You BB, Revoluton In The Head...oprah1

Edited by M!X

thanks, yeah I love them so much! oprah1

The thing with them is that I can play their songs over and over and over again and I never get bored, which is like not the case with other electro/dance/pop songs out there which always get old fast.

thanks, yeah I love them so much! oprah1

The thing with them is that I can play their songs over and over and over again and I never get bored, which is like not the case with other electro/dance/pop songs out there which always get old fast.

Yeah I just checked on PopJustice people there also think it's about it. :)

Me too, shame we didn't get photos from that 'secret meeting' that happened few days ago. Still as long is something happenning, it's good. oprah1

I expect the news about 'the comeback' single as soon as Cheryl wraps up her new era. oprah1