Guest M!X

Girls Aloud

I would play but so far I only know like 6 songs by them. Do they have a singles collection album?

I am addicted to Call The Shots right now, and also love Biology and Sexy! No No No.

I would play but so far I only know like 6 songs by them. Do they have a singles collection album?

I am addicted to Call The Shots right now, and also love Biology and Sexy! No No No.

Just vote up call the shots or w/e cause i need ppl to vote, even if they only know 1 song fall1

they have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Girls_Aloud

u can download that here: http://fotpforums.com/showthread.php?35016-The-Sound-Of-Girls-AloudP-Greatest-Hits&p=1047254#post1047254

but its doesnt contain the singles of the last 2 albums

The Sound of Girls Aloud is a MUST HAVE. Their singles discography is flawless cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> But you need to hear Tangled Up and Out of Control too because they're the best two albums imo and their singles came after TSOGA's release.

Speaking of Out of Control, I'm loving Turn To Stone and Live in the Country rn, they're so underrated cheryl3

The Sound of Girls Aloud is a MUST HAVE. Their singles discography is flawless cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> But you need to hear Tangled Up and Out of Control too because they're the best two albums imo and their singles came after TSOGA's release.

Speaking of Out of Control, I'm loving Turn To Stone and Live in the Country rn, they're so underrated cheryl3

I think most ppl accept that TU and OOC are their best albums cry1

Live in the country tho fall1

One of the greatest bands ever, there's no point denying it.

ikr cry1

one of the most flawless singles discography EVER

oprah1

NEWS: Girls Aloud reunion details?

Plans for the Girls Aloud reunion are in full swing, according to the Daily Star.

The British girl group, who will return from a three-year hiatus to celebrate their tenth anniversary, will allegedly return to their roots – television.

Ten years after being formed on Popstars: The Rivals (don’t you feel old?), Girls Aloud will honour another special anniversary by performing at the 100th Royal Variety Performance for an audience consisting of royals like Queen Elizabeth II.

Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine, Nicola, and Sarah will also reportedly take part in a documentary special entitled 10 Years of Girls Aloud which will air after The X Factor results on 2 December a.k.a. PRIMETIME TV a.k.a. BIG RATINGS a.k.a. IMPORTANT CULTURAL EVENT!

“The programme will also look at the group’s rise to fame, their domination of the charts and their solo careers,” according to the tabloid’s source. “It will also have new interviews with all five members.”

Other reunion projects being planned include NEW MATERIAL(!), a TOUR(!), and a CHILDREN IN NEED SINGLE(!).

I’ll take all of that, please. It’s everything I’ve wanted. Too good to be true? Potentially not…

Amelia Lily, who has been working with Girls Aloud producers Xenomania, told Popjustice that she has heard some of the new Girls Aloud tracks.

“I’m not telling anyone about them, it’s top secret.” Asked if she could rate the new tracks, Amelia replied: “I’m not saying, sorry.”

Amelia Lily, who has been working with Girls Aloud producers Xenomania, told Popjustice that she has heard some of the new Girls Aloud tracks.

> Tracks

> Plural

> DGRD,GTDHTTRHF,YHRHFTHFTHDGTDRSRSWWWWWWWWR

OMG

Girls Aloud, Mutya Keisha Siobhan, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kesha, Avril, Pink...the next few months will just be too much

cry8cry8cry8cry8cry8cry8cry8cry8

cry2cry2cry2cry2cry2cry2cry2cry2

I litteraly CAN NOT WAIT for the reunion, since that Amelia Lily said she heard tracks, that means there's still a chance we'll get a full studio album, not only a single and a GH. oprah1

Yes they have, but their best album (Tangled Up) came after it.

My recommendation is that you check out Singles Collection & Tangled Up which is a must, it's their masterpiece. :D And then if you like that you should listen to Chemistry it's my second favourite from them, though Out Of Control (their last album) is also amazing.

I litteraly CAN NOT WAIT for the reunion, since that Amelia Lily said she heard tracks, that means there's still a chance we'll get a full studio album, not only a single and a GH. oprah1

I'd never even thought about them releasing a greatest hits <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'> It would be a stupid move because they've only had two albums since their last one...then again Britney did the same thing and Steps even did it with only a remix album in between so God knows what we might end up with cry8 At least if there's a only few new tracks I could just buy them all though.

I'd never even thought about them releasing a greatest hits oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'> It would be a stupid move because they've only had two albums since their last one...then again Britney did the same thing and Steps even did it with only a remix album in between so God knows what we might end up with cry8 At least if there's a only few new tracks I could just buy them all though.

Haha, GH was the only thing I expected, it's like for their 10th anniversary, it just seemed the most logic thing to do, actually even that seemed too much. Before Xenomania tweeted that they're in the studio I didn't even think that there would be new music at all, so at least we know that we're getting at least one new song.

We'll see, only couple of months more. :)