Moonsel

Pixie Lott

Pixie shared with us about her upcoming album, “I’ve basically been trying to make it more soulful. It will still have some upbeat, pop songs on it, but it’s definitely more a soulful sound. I’m so excited for America to hear more of my music because I haven’t really released anything yet

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/04/05/pixie-lott-second-album-is-more-soulful/#ixzz1Ig8Y4AKx

Edited by Misty Spears
Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

Let me tell that bitch where she can stick her soul. I want a better produced/written "Turn It Up"... +whatever+

I know she did re-release from Turn It Up so this is gonna be second studio album!

Recently we managed to catch up with Pixie Lott and pick her brains about her new collection with Lipsy and ask her all about her busy year!

With a new single and album set for release later this year, Pixie’s got a lot on her plate but she’s enjoying every minute of it! Here’s what she had to say…

How have things been?

“Things have been really well over the past couple of months. I’ve just been busy getting the collection finished and working on getting the new album and single out. I’m just excited to see what the fans think of the new Lipsy line.”

How did you find last year?

“It was such a fun and busy time. I got to experience so many different things that I never expected to do and the album did really well.”

How did you get involved with Lipsy?

“Well this is my third collection with them now and I’m really enjoying working with Lipsy and getting involved in creating new lines. I was really happy when they approached me about it and it has all gone down really well with the fans.”

How did you get involved with Lipsy?

“Well this is my third collection with them now and I’m really enjoying working with Lipsy and getting involved in creating new lines. I was really happy when they approached me about it and it has all gone down really well with the fans.”

Is fashion important to you?

“Yeah I’ve really got into fashion over the last year, finding out what suits me and what I enjoy wearing.”

What’s the inspiration for the collection?

“There is a few different inspirations in this collection but one of the main ones is 70s imagery and pattern. Colours of clothes are very important to me and I think this range reflects well on the other two that we have done. When I design a line I always try and think of what my fans would want.”

What are your plans for the rest of the year?

“Promoting this collection and then I have my new single and album out later this year which I’m very excited about. I’m looking forward to what the fans reaction will be to the new stuff.”

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/60669/INTERVIEW-We-Talk-To-The-Fashionable-Pixie-Lott

----

She did also perfom this new song called '' Nobody Does It Better ''

http://yfrog.com/0qsy8z

All her ballads are great Chloe whatchu talkin' about cry1

Cry Me Out was okay, Gravity was irritating & Can't Make This Over was a flop +queenbitch+

HOW DARE YOU ny1 Can't Make This Over is my fave Pixie song cry1

So? It flopped massively. So did the re-release.

I can't even remember how Broken Arrow goes, but I assume that was a ballad too.