Moonsel

Pixie Lott

When is this released?

The day before the album.

I have to say, it really has grown on me... I find myself strutting around my room to the song... But it's not as catchy, or as mainstream as AllAboutTonight - I'll be interested to see how far she can get.

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
the album was pushed back to the 14th btw

I knew they were going to push it back. Releasing the album a day after the single release of What Do You Take Me For made absolutely know sense. At least the single will get a decent chance to peak now.

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
I'm so disappointed. This album sounds so bland and boring, I loved her debut, but this is like a serious step down, give or take a few tracks.

I feel your pain boy...

Apparently, the album was delayed because she is recording new tracks, so, there is still a glimmer of hope.

I'm so disappointed. This album sounds so bland and boring, I loved her debut, but this is like a serious step down, give or take a few tracks.

i havent listened to any of the leaks or previews and im gonna listen 2 it fully on the day. bit just hope that the deluxe is gd :)

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

The album is released in Ireland today. Just listened to the Deluxe Edition previews, and they are terrible, like most of the Standard Edition. </3

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
It's not bad though... It's just not processed electronic crap. I'm glad the rest of the album isn't like All About Night.

She doesn't exactly have the vocals to do anything else.

i actually really like this album. yes its completly different to Turn It Up (which I still think is better) and there are some filler songs. but there are soo many songs which are memorable. i was say 4/5