McDreamy

The Weeknd Bows Out of Rihanna's Anti Tour in Europe

The-weeknd-iheartradio-2015-bb8-billboar

Rihanna's entourage for the Anti world tour will be a little lighter, as The Weeknd will no longer be joining the bad gal for the European leg of her tour, Billboard can confirm.

"Due to some unforeseen changes with upcoming projects, The Weeknd will no longer be joining Rihanna on her upcoming international Anti World Tour," a statement from Live Nation sent Wednesday morning (March 23) reads. 

A source also tells Billboard, "[Abel] has hit a stride on his new album and decided not to interrupt the process." 

The "Can't Feel My Face" hitmaker was slated to join Riri's Euro-trip, which kicks off overseas in Amsterdam on June 17. 

Travis Scott is currently opening Rihanna's shows across America. Drake also popped up for her recent Miami show for a live rendition of their ongoing chart-topper "Work." 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7271800/the-weeknd-rihanna-anti-tour-europe?utm_source=twitter

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Drake better fill in rih14 At least we still have Big Sean to look forward to rih14 

Drake as an opening act, the blasphemy cry9 

She should get Desiigner to perform Panda 15 times cry9 

39 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

What an absolute fucking cunt, fuck him tbh. He is a horrible performer but I had tickets because I want to see both of them. 

I hope he drops HARD. He doesn't deserve his success. Lazy cunt

Annihilate ha ny1

5 minutes ago, Mau said:

Nigga please, you know you want to see Rhat and be blessed by her off-key vocals!

I'm literally mentally preparing myself for this. 

I bought the tickets cause a close friend of mine is graduating and I know this bitch gon be making me cringe. dead4 

14 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I'm literally mentally preparing myself for this. 

I bought the tickets cause a close friend of mine is graduating and I know this bitch gon be making me cringe. dead4 

Nnnnn same. I have tickets for her Austin date and I'm also keeping expecations low. I haven't read absolutely anything about the tour (keeping it a surprise) but impressions have been positive I think dead4